Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha marries wicked More, unwillingly

JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Nakusha marries wicked More, unwillingly

Ever since Nakusha (Mahhi Vij)'s real face was revealed, her life has become far from hunky dory in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. Inspector More (Pawan Malhotra) is so smitten by her that he wants to marry her by hook or by crook.

A unit member reveals, "The dark side of More will be out but Nakusha's family is helpless. All their efforts to stop this forced marriage will go in vain. Nakusha will unhappily get ready to sacrifice her life for her family. Next we will shoot the wedding sequence. Nakusha will get married but the high point of the track will be that after marriage she will meet new guy, a don."

Mishal Raheja (last seen in Love Story) will start shooting next week. "He will enter the show next week. Till that time the focus will be on Nakusha and More's marriage which she would fail to escape from. We are still working on Mishal's track."

Currently Babi (Chinmayi Sumeet) is restless to get rid of More and save her daughter, as More's psyche has shaken her badly especially after she saw him killing one of his rival ruthlessly. More has already threatened Nakusha's father by slashing his hand. Moreover he warns Nakusha's father that he will kill the entire family if the marriage doesn't take place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article dear Jaweria 😳
rina20 thumbnail
is that means that naku will marry the police?
ishmine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant  believe ..............nakusha gonna marry  this bas***d  morey 😲  i guess this piece of  shit guy left her no choice.......but i hope these CV's are not planing any S.raat sequence 4 them  that'll  be soooo Gross 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡Edited by ishmine - 14 years ago
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishmine

Icant believe ..............nakusha gonna marry this bas***d morey i guess this piece of shit guy left her no choice.......but i hope these CV's are not planing any S.raat sequence 4 themthat'll be soooo Gross

samee here
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article🤗
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This article is from Telly Chakkar. Refrain from copying any such articles from there as they are copyrighted and not meant to be shared on IF.

Topic Closed