20th Januray 2010 Written update

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys ... Ayysha Here or Harsha whatever you perfer. Well anyways i will be doing the written update. Sorry for the Delay i kinda slept in LOL. Anyways my first time doing a update for this fourm so please bare along. Hope you like it.

Part 1

The episode starts with where it left off. Suryakamal Enters the house sneezing. Preeti and Sumi laugh at him as he seems to not fit in with the crowd. They both judge his looks. Sumi is like has he seen his face in the mirror, how could he think of marrying you. Both of them laugh watching him. Preeti asks if there could be two people names Surya (Okay his name is hard to type so i'll Go with Surya). Sumi is all no way he can be Surya. Preeti is like i dont know why he came here but ME and Him Shaddi. Sumi is all NOO. (I love this scence Sumi is adorable).

Surya is still standing in the door when Preeti's dad and a friend walk upto him. Surya touches one of the mans feet. The man inturduces Surya to Sharma Jii. Preeti's dad doesnt seem so pleased to see him. All of them go inside. Surya greets people as he passes by them. Preeti's dad asks if he wants a drink but he just sneezies saying No thankyou. Preeti and Sumi are watching him laughing. He goes around greeting people when suddenly his hankerchief falls on the ground. He is about to pick it up but a waiter steps on it. The waiter says sorry but Surya says no no i am sorry. The waiter gives him a weird look and leaves as Sumi and Preeti laugh. Preeti asks sumi why her parents called him Sumi says dont worry after the way dad looked seeing him he will never marry you. Both of them laugh and head down stairs.

Scenc shifts to Preeti and Sumi dancing in front of everyone. (Sorry the song i didnt catch). Everyone is happy and clapping. Surya seems to like seeing Preeti dance. Preeti's chacha comes and talks to Surya kindly he is happy with the way he has respect and tells PReeti's parents that he seems sweet and simple. The mom look annoyed by Surya. Sumi and Preeti stop dancing as their dad praises them. The guy that Preeti likes (Again dont know name) he sends something for her. With directions he says awsome job. Preeti smiles with a little blush.

Preeti is walking in the party hall, as everyone is busy with the Bride and groom. PReeti sees the guy again and smiles. The lights switch off as he looks at her and "Pehla Pehla Pyaar" plays in the back ground as he approches her. Preeti imagins them dancing and him putting her hair behind her ear. As she is lost someone bumps into her and its no one Other then Surya. Her chunri gets stuck around his cuff button. PReeti doesnt seem happy about that. He keeps aplogizing and tries to get the chunri out. Preeti takes out her chunri and walks away as Surya seems upset.

Preeti's dad walks into a room. He goes to the bed and tells Preeti's mom to eat. She asks if he ate and he says i will with you. He says until you eat i will not tell you about the 2 boys. The mom is happy to hear that. He says which one did Preeti pick and his all did you pick me? He tells her he'll get both boys at a time and you pick. She smiles.

First he gets the guy Preeti likes. The scence switches to Surya getting something to eat. Preeti and her sister come to him. Sumi is all let me get the food for you. He says no its okay i can do it. He seems pressured by her. She keeps adding food to his tray. She "Accidently" spills some food on his shirt. Sumi is all sorry and he says its fine.

He asks for some powder which takes off the stains and Sumi says they dont have it. She is like why dont you wash it with Soap and stand in front of the fan. Preeti's dad comes and takes him Preeti and Sumi are making fun of him calling him "OOmoonaa" when the guy Preeti likes comes. Sumi asks him if he ate. He says i dont eat oily food i like to stay in shape. Preeti and Sumi seem impressed. He starts flirting with her as they talk about they ate. Preeti asks about His hobbies. He acts like different actors as Preeti smiles.

Surya comes back from upstairs. He asks for someone but no one tells him. The scence shifts to Preeti and her chaca talking about Preeti's mom

Sorry guys the last part is a bit short but i am in a hurry so will do it in a bit. Promise

Dont forget to press like button. Love Ayysha

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot fr the written update!!
Well done! 👍🏼
The epi was awesome!!😛
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear..xx
toocool4 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks new to the forum and this is a fast update. Terrific

foreveryoung9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Always count on the perfect update. thanks

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Ayysha. It was a nice episode, please complete writing the update soon.
Cici09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tks a bunch. Story is progressing well.

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice serial ....thanks for the update
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ayysh 😛
nigerullah6789 thumbnail