Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: atina

Swathyav, yes soon some more surprises are on its way...Please keep visiting to check for the announcemnet. Once we get the final acceeptance from the stars ....we will announce it here. Until then please keep visiting us. Thanks much for your support.

Sure atina... Anticipating your sweet surprises... Itz amazing to see such beautiful things happening in the forums.... Aishu.... Love you da chellom.... 🤗
Edited by swatyav - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

Yes Aishu did a wonderful job of editing and mixing...and I would say even better work than the original tract ......Urvasi ans sereh......You did good too...

"konjum Tamizh.........schoooooooo cute to listen" 
aishu's song selection is really enjoyable........

Thank you Atinamma  and all our anbu uzhangaleh 🤗🤗...

Aahaaa.... in my rush i forgot to mention that... I wish to give credits to Anj (Anjkhoney) in helping me select ideal BGMs.. 🤗

Thank you thank you thank you.... ok lets escape before Meli arrives 🤣🤣🤣.... As we promised to not let her interview out but..... kedacha chance ai viduvoma 😉

And Atinamma............. Can't wait for more athiradhi Interviews with our favorite stars  😍😍😍... Naan ippove Questions prepare pannurean 😆😆... as I really loved Sanjeev's answers.... namma members dhool kelapitaanga with their questions 👍🏼 and atinamma did an awesome job interviewing 👏

Man I can't believe some people thought Archana was his real wife nnu 🤣...... And his answers to shorimuthu and vaasu 🤣🤣🤣.....

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.....did you all notice....our Captain Vijay himself clicked the like button........yahooo......hu.....hu.....hu...

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Aish & the team .. Keep rocking 👍🏼 .. That's an wonderful presentation 👏 ..

yet to hear it completely ..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Atina ma,

I too saw that... Its really nice to see Vijay's name below the Like button...

Really a great work done by u all.... Hope to see more...

All the best to u gals.. Awaiting for more surprises...
atina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Atina ma,

I too saw that... Its really nice to see Vijay's name below the Like button...

Really a great work done by u all.... Hope to see more...

All the best to u gals.. Awaiting for more surprises...

meena....he has eve posted in moderator section appreciating our team effort.

Yes...that is so nice of him for coming around here and clicking that like button
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏 Hey.. RJ's and atina.. SUPERB.. EXCELLENT.. SABASH.. 👏👏👏

I thoroughly enjoyed it.. 

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi RJs and interviewers and sanjeev,

Just now doen with listening to all those.. IT was a very good owrk.. Hats-off.. Keep up ur work.. Really enjoyed it...

Now comments part.. Cannot compose into continuous sentence.. also no time to post smileys.. so please do hint's development...

Sereh - Enga irundhu pidichinga.. From some unknown country?? Enna english.. Any cannot match IF sorry and TM...  enna voice modultaion.. chance ila.. super.. Perfect match for sorri muthu.. Very well done.. sweet voice...

Urvasi  - Ivanga tamil a adichuka mudiyaadhu.. Nangalum solluvom la.. Azhagana voice...

Atina - Ur voice was so familiar to me.. Romba composed voice.. Inum andha sarala character remember.. great!! unga siripu enna maykidichu. unga thermai ellaye ilai.. Idha enkita irundhu marachitinga.. Ninga interview panna vidham romba perfect a irundhadhu.. nalla eduthuku kudukiringa... super..

Sorry to say that Sanjeev's siter Sindhu is resting in peace.. She had to meet her fate when she was helping out Tsunami affected ppl.. Nallavangala God pidichadhala pakathula vachuka asa pattitaaru..
Sindhu has acted in many movies.. I remember her well in Prabhu's movie as a villi.. She is great actor.. She did tat role very well that no one else could have done better...

Sanjeev's voice - dint' expect to be like this.. apadiye romba soft a sound ey varadha oru voice edhir paathen - his eyes - i liked first in metti oli- we cal him photographer.. vijayakanth mimicri.. vijay madhiri pesaradhu - rendum super.

short commercial Break - oppari and Kovai saral voice - yaaru pa adhu... kalakiringa... enakku kettu romba siripu...

TMS kadhai kettu serial selection - very touching point...

i thought sanjeev will be very naughty.. but 80% of selvam - din't expect.. selvam is gonna break open very soon.. waiting for that day.. his look towards kavya suggests it??

Kulavilaku, vaazhkai vaazhkai inbamada, ganga yamuna saraswathi - comedy... idhula ninga  nalla comedy panni irukinga.. adhanga badri padathula.. Sure u il rock in KB's serial...

shree is my brother too.. though he doesn't know this.. so sanjeev is also my brother..

i know vijay - ur friend.. surya too va?? sollave illaye??

commercial breaks only for IF and VTV va?? panni panni yaaru andha panni.. yaara thitiringa uravasi...
andha promo lines were good...
Enga updates kellam promotion ilaya??

LTTE Prabhakaran - i love this answer...

aatha aadu valathanago koli valathango voice absolutely different.. good modulation.. great work..

dance dance song BGM was very god selelctiom.. All songs were good.. But in particular i liked this...

melissa interview kettu me ROFLing.. Enna chweet voice.. enna tamil.. Meli inga yaarayum adikalena ok dhan...

now gonna think a good name... Monday vandhu solren...

On the whole a very nice job... Romba effort - azhaga panni irukinga... It has coem out very well..

All the best for future releases in IF Tamil Radio...

Sari unga Radio ku recruitment for vacancy position ilaya??

👏
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aish.......superb thead.....nice vedios........good work........keep up the work..........n thnx 4 d pm
atina thumbnail
wow.....Meena......ennnaa....ennna vimarsanam.......more than the interview.....I enjoyed your vimarsanam......
appaidiye A to Z onnum vidama keetu irukareenga......!!
thanks buddy for all those compliments.......naan apadiye......float pannittu illa irukken after readoing your comments......( sathiyama thanni ellam podallappa)

I wanted to ask about Sindhu....but I just kept my mouth shut.....May her soul rest in Peace.

Thanks ma......once again

vacancy irukke......vareengala? join the fun !!!