Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Great job, Atina, Aish and Anj, and of course, the two new people I met here, Sereh and Oorvashi!  I am guessing one is Aish and one is Anju. 

I am still amazed at the commercials and the singing and the music.  How did you all ever get the time and the energy to do so much?  Hats off to all of you creative geniuses!

Finally, last but not least, Sanjeev himself has done a great job in the interview.  Of course, he couldn't do otherwise, considering that he had calm and cool Atina as his interviewer.  I am really glad he is only 80% Selvam in real life, I think his wife would leave him if he were to become 100% Selvam!

Thanks again, the three A's, for a fantastic job!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.....Eljay.....that is a nice nick name "the AAA"

thanks buddy
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous work my friends.

Congratulations sanjeev . Did wonderful job. Despite your busy schedule ,so nice of you to have spared some time for our sake. Thank you very much.

@meena ....wonderful review.Critics post is reserved for you.

@ Atina.... who is the next celebrity star [and when] in "COFFEE WITH ATINA"

mellisai thumbnail

Excellent work!๐Ÿ‘

Atina, you did an amazing job interviewing Sanjeev.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ We've got to know more about Sanjeev through the interview.

Aish and Anj - neatly put together.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I always wanted to hear Meli and now it's fulfilled.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for all the hard work. IF ROCKS!

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roja was away in La La land and at last caught up with the most exciting thread - Aishuuuuuuu, Roja salutes - excellent job - Awww Atina, you forgot to tell MM about the nick - But, I am glad that he accepted that he can not
be MM in real life for more than a week ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanjeev is a real sport - and Atina, as a follow up, veet le
pOi Preethi kitte uthai vaanginaara illiya nnu eppO solvinga??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clue 2:

This very famous show deals with the problems faced by a married woman in a joint family...poduced by vikatan televistas,one of the actor acting in this serial is also a compere of a famous dance show...this actor is currently acting in 2 other serials discussed in IF.

Next Clue info: You will find you next clue if you go to the writers forum and search under the topic where all the titles and scripts are kept.

a) Name the actor
b) Name the serials
Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

First of all, the triple A's have done a fabulous job with the interview and VM. Really loved the outcome of the hard work everyone put on to make it success. Cant wait to see more of it'!๐Ÿ‘

Atina - your voice is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ, u have great skill to communicate and interact with the celebs'do I see a potential interviewer for sun tv soon?๐Ÿ˜ณ (sun tv def need someone like you along with namma Serah and Oorvashi!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aishu - you did a wonderful job with the editing and cutting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. I know how much effort you took to complete it - simple mind-blowing da.๐Ÿ‘ congo da๐Ÿค—

Anj - I know u had a hand on this 'ahem๐Ÿ˜ˆ'ur behind the scene work with A was super da. Nice selection of songs and bgms da๐Ÿ‘'I know u will include ARR..hahaha.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Okay now....enna kindale kannu...Siddu'vai u sighadichyfing va..๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought he was your mootchu..petchu...kaarthu๐Ÿ˜†...u better start tp run now as ur bad time along with Aishu have started doe the aapu u both gave me๐Ÿ˜ก run mavale...run..๐Ÿ˜†

Sereh and Oorvashi - our wonderful angels๐Ÿค—' it's a please to have you both onboard here'keep on rocking as our RJ of Tamil Section!๐Ÿ˜Ž I really loved the kovai slang and the aksent both had๐Ÿ˜ณ

Okay over to the interview๐Ÿ˜‰

Sanjeev is definitely one of the upcoming and leading stars of Tamil Tellyworld. He have done many roles from side kick, villain, host to main lead - have tried so many variety and he shows his versatility and is choosy about his role. He seems like a down to earth person along with his best buddies from small and big screen. Appreciate him for his honest answers for each of the question he was asked and his open reply about his dream role.๐Ÿ‘ TMS was breakpoint in his career, I am glad the CT choose him as the lead as I cant imagine any other play that role...๐Ÿ˜ณ I dont think any of the stars can be like MM in real life but hey...but if everyone was like MM..then we wouldnt have any fight na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hope to see him dance on day๐Ÿ˜†, I think the upcoming dance he promised us was for the finale results in MM4..LOL.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Vijay was his class mate in Loyola college along where Surya was 1 year junior to them all there๐Ÿ˜ณ wish him all the best with his new show, so fare he seems like a nice character there๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ads - super o super paa..hahahahaha'.I just ROLFed when I heard namma first class opari for not being able watch a episode..๐Ÿคฃ enna chappani dialog va...๐Ÿคฃ

Coming to the dhoodwala -  I was I never expected it will crack me up hearing my own voice๐Ÿคฃ lesson of the day - dont ever mess up with namma Aishu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..villathi villi pa๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@Sri - ennathu - u always wanted to hear my voice va๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am sure everyone will run away now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Btw - do you all know that Sri has a great singing voice? maybe you should try to upload it for us one day na๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by meli - 14 years ago
AccaKaari thumbnail
I wanted to say that I also really enjoyed the 7-part interview. Sanjeev and everyone who worked on it here did a great job!
๐Ÿ‘

I just have a couple of questions/comments...

1. Who are Venkat and Deepak? (Sanjeev mentioned that these are 2 of his closest "small-screen" friends, but I don't know which roles they have played or what they look like). Just curious.

2. Sanjeev really praised C.J. Bhaskar, and he mentioned that he was introduced to C.J. through Radhika Sarathkumar. But didn't Radhika S. actually fire C.J. Bhaskar because he was misbehaving with some of the girls on the set (during Annamalai, I think)?

I thought it was interesting that Sanjeev kinda said "no comment" about Radhika S. but made sure he excessively praised C.J.... Anyone else notice this?
AccaKaari thumbnail
Oh, never mind... I just found something that seems to answer question #2 above: http://movies.indiainfo.com/tamil/onthesets/3.html

It seems it was actually a sort of ego-clash between R.S. and C.J. and not that he misbehaved with any of the actresses on set.

Also, in his interview, Sanjeev did say that R.S. is "a legend in her own time" or something like that, so he did praise her also.

But still have no answer for question #1 above, so please fill me in if you can.

Edited by AccaKaari - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AccaKaari

Oh, never mind... I just found something that seems to answer question #2 above: http://movies.indiainfo.com/tamil/onthesets/3.html

But still have no answer for question #1 above, so please fill me in if you can.

This is Depak ( at present he is doing two serials on SUn TV -THIRUPAAVAL & tHENRAL)

Venkat is in blue shirt

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Guys - Awesome job.  Mind blowing. Wonderful song selection. Very good interview.

***  Sanjiv was very good and professional in answering questions.

*** Atinamma - your flow was supurb.

*** Meli kutty - was it your real/real konjum voice?

*** Editing and Posting - how hard work it is!!! ? Hats of to you Aishu kutti.

*** Anjali Thanks for the wonderful song selection.

*** Last but not least - So much thanks to Oorvashi and Serah.

Edited by migan - 14 years ago