Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
awe...thanks Migan.....thanks for your compliments and support.

Please tell your friends and relatives about us......buddy.

AccaKaari thumbnail
Atina, thanks so much for answering my question! πŸ‘πŸΌ    But wait... Deepak looks just like Sorimuthu from TMS... Is it the same actor?
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this thread.😳 You guyz have a done an incredible job!! πŸ‘Looking forward to meeting a lot of great ppl through this thread! 😊

Nanthini

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to Thirumathi Selvam section and our Tamil section, Nanthini!

Hope to see more of you here, please feel free to participate in our discussions and visit our other sections😳

Thanks hun, we will work on more kool stuff soon...😎

Do you watch any Tamil shows?πŸ˜‰

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nanthini9

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this thread.😳 You guyz have a done an incredible job!! πŸ‘Looking forward to meeting a lot of great ppl through this thread! 😊

Nanthini

Nanthini Chellom... πŸ€—... wow thank you so much for visiting the thread maa.. despite your busy schedule πŸ‘....  But hurray.. welcome to our tamil section daa πŸ‘πŸ‘... Kandippa.. you'll meet many more lovely people here.. and have a blast daa.... πŸ€—
AccaKaari thumbnail

Thanks, Thamizhan! So now we know how much Sori and Selvam are actually acting in TMS, since they are so close in real life.

And thanks again, Atina, for the great info.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
nice pongal treat.. wow super interview with sanjeev.... i liked his answers.. and did he mention when TMS serial will get over.. or there shuld be any change in the story line...
kittykrishna thumbnail

I didnt find any wrong in Sanjeevs words for Radhika

He told ''She was legend in her own way and also monarch in her own industry (serials)'' and also he was fortunate to act with her in 2 episodes. His intention was to tell that he was very very young to speak about that legend personality. And coming to CJ Bhaskar, he tooooo praised him.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes KK....there was nothing in his reply.

Thanks buddy for your support
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely wonderful, guys. It was really like listening to FM radio. RJ's Sere and Urvasi........chace-eaa illa. Pinnitaanga. Accent,  timing, song-mixing, choice of songs ellaame super.

Excellent job by Interviewer Atina and interviewee Sanjeev.

Keep up the great work guys. My best wishes....