Written update-21st jan-nice episode

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 dont know why but i liked the episode..good job done in screenplay... 👍🏼
Everyone is making statue's and singing the song...pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyar mil jaye haan aisa pyar mil jaye....(reminded me of the jhoomar episode) akahara is singing as well as crying...hina gave a perfect shot  👍🏼 especially in the scene she is crying as well as singing..i also felt like crying  😭  everyone asks akshara also to comes and dance she does little bit and than runs away to her room and is crying (new sad song in the backgroung..good lyrics ) she is thinking of some old scenes golden days of YR engagement scene akshara's hand on naitik's heart (engagement scene).varsha comes back and than they go for the pooja...
rashmi asks nandini also to come but she refuses....everyone in the singhnia house behaving as if some one has died while going for the pooja 😲  😲

everyone leaves for the pooja and akshara has a sad look Bma is worried that what everyone will say that bahu of the house is not woth them and is running away from them as if chori kaar ke bhaagi hai  😆 
she had hillarious expressions  🤣
akshara says she has forgotten her cell and goes meanwhile everyone is asking Bma n gayatri about akshara and than she comes saying ma aap kaha thi  🤢 then she does pooja with everyone but gayatri is giving her looks...
they do the pooja and than nandini is about to say something mataG asks ki lets go home..i think we were write she is kutte ki dumm kabhi nahi sudhrege...  😆  on the other hand maheshwari's are tensed that where is akshii and varsha goes to find akshara....

Preacp-shankri tai comes to singhnai's zoo and aksking where is akshara and Bma tells her that she has gone to her mayka..

PS-plz ignore the typing mistakes

Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gayatri ko kaun kaun jayega mera saath maarne ko??? i wanna kill that daayin........ 😡 😡 😡.......
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u liked the episode? 😲 😲 😲
iHeartMoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

Gayatri ko kaun kaun jayega mera saath maarne ko??? i wanna kill that daayin........ 😡 😡 😡.......

main hon na 😃
-renu- thumbnail
Bma's expressions are worth killing for.......😆 😆 😆 😆
Tafseer thumbnail
but the initial part was good with the gangaur preparation n pyaar mil jaaye stuffs..........n the sad version of pyaar mil jaaye was also good.......
iHeartMoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=3>Bma's expressions are worth killing for.......</FONT>😆

🤣 ur DP
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=3>Bma's expressions are worth killing for.......</FONT>😆

woh constipated lady always gives chhoti dayin (age wise, but karam wise a BIG DAAYIN) ka saath......dono ko jheel mein phek sakti thi akshara.....she had a good opportunity....... 😆 😆 😆
-renu- thumbnail

what a lehenga G3 was wearing.......

aaj kal ki SAASUON ko na....😛 ....sajne sawarne ke siwa kuchch nahi aata......🤣
Tafseer thumbnail

hey i knew its mamu.........🤣 🤣 🤣.......i told on FB only that Mamu nahi hona chahiye...........mujhe Renu di ke pyaar par kabhi bhi shaq nahi tha........ 😆 😆 😆