Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Meredith

Rachna,

Just because Deepika has had a few hits does not make her a superstar exactly๐Ÿ˜• I mean, sure she's an ok actress but she still has a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. its just a matter of a couple of flops and all her hits will be forgotten. ๐Ÿ˜›Just cpz she's had a few hits DOES NOT MAKE HER MADHURI OR SRIDEVI EITHER.

I never said that she was Madhuri or Sridevi. She was a model before she became an actress so she is quite well recognized and appreciated. OK i agree that she is not a superstar yet but she is a star/actress and a good one at that. If the producers decided to call her on Lift Kara De, there's nothing we can do about it. I never said that the 20 people who are coming are all superstars. I might have made a mistake by saying that she is when i was giving my justification to raju786 but in my original post I said that they all were celebrities.

And I dont think she will be 4gotton even if she does have a few flops coz even Priyanka has given so many flops but has she been 4gotton...NO!!!

And xmanisha, u're right about her getting instant recognition for OSO ๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meredith

Same with Ranbir. He has a looooooong way to go too before he can be considered the next AB or something. I๐ŸคขMO, instead of John, Ranbir and Deeps, they should've had Sri, Mads, or any other popular actress. ๐Ÿ‘Or even Hemaji or that matter, or Shotgun Sinha. ๐Ÿ˜•

Hey,

Ranbir is one newcomer who had ALL teh awards for his debut film. Despite his first film not doign tht well in the box office he was awarded for his performance everywhere. After Saawariya he has done 4 films BAH,WUS,AJPKGK and Rocket Singh and all four of them have been critically and commercially acclaimed(except Rocket singh being only critically acclaimed).
He absolutely deserves to come.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Way to go Ranbir !!Luv ya..
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Khushi_

Hey,

Ranbir is one newcomer who had ALL teh awards for his debut film. Despite his first film not doign tht well in the box office he was awarded for his performance everywhere. After Saawariya he has done 4 films BAH,WUS,AJPKGK and Rocket Singh and all four of them have been critically and commercially acclaimed(except Rocket singh being only critically acclaimed).
He absolutely deserves to come.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Way to go Ranbir !!Luv ya..

I agree, Ranbir deserves to be on the show and so does Deepika. They both have gotten all the awards for their debut films even though Ranbir's film didin't do well but his work was appreciated. And out of the 4 films u have mentioned APKGK was his biggest hit and he did so well in that movie.

I also love Ranbir and John!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Meredith - John deserves to come as well. I mean why shouldn't he? He has also come a long way and is now doing well for himself in movies.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm so glad to see that Karan has invited Shahrukh & Rani!!! Can't wait for those episodes to air! =)

Looking forward to also seeing Deepika, Ranbir, Priyanka, Shahid, Kajol, Akshay, AR Rahman, & Amitabh Bacahn ji! =)
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Thank you so much for the INFO..I really appreciate it!:)
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 sharing..zayed khan is not there ooh
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the list, it is really helpful. Looking forward to seeing them all.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I'm so glad to see that Karan has invited Shahrukh & Rani!!! Can't wait for those episodes to air! =)

Looking forward to also seeing Deepika, Ranbir, Priyanka, Shahid, Kajol, Akshay, AR Rahman, & Amitabh Bacahn ji! =)

Ok seems like u didn't know about the show.
Shahrukh was the first guest so I guess u won't be able to see him and also Priyanka, Shahid and Kajol have already come.
But do watch the show from here on...the concept is really great!!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rachna C

Ok seems like u didn't know about the show.
Shahrukh was the first guest so I guess u won't be able to see him and also Priyanka, Shahid and Kajol have already come.
But do watch the show from here on...the concept is really great!!!

I started watching the show late. Then one random day my mom was like what's Lift Kara De. So we decided to check it out and it was Katrina's episode. Damn it. I'm so mad I missed Srk's episode. Do you know where I can watch his episode online? Oh damn it. Priyanka & Shahid already came too? Ugh. But it this according to Indian timing or have they also aired Shahrukh, Priyanka, & Shahid in the US. I started watching from Katrina's episode. Can you send me online links for the ones I've missed? I've seen all of Kajol's episode already on TV.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I started watching the show late. Then one random day my mom was like what's Lift Kara De. So we decided to check it out and it was Katrina's episode. Damn it. I'm so mad I missed Srk's episode. Do you know where I can watch his episode online? Oh damn it. Priyanka & Shahid already came too? Ugh. But it this according to Indian timing or have they also aired Shahrukh, Priyanka, & Shahid in the US. I started watching from Katrina's episode. Can you send me online links for the ones I've missed? I've seen all of Kajol's episode already on TV.

I'm not sure where u can watch the episode's online. Maybe u should check out youtube and see if someone has uploaded them...usually they are in parts. I think they are aired according to Indian timing because I don't live in India and I see it in the order it's being aired in India except that it's a day late. So I'm quite sure SRK, Shahid and Priyanka's episodes have already aired in the US as well.
But I'll see if they are available online. If I find them I'll send u the links.