Celebrity Guest List - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
ok thanks. i found srk's episode on youtube! =]
I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to post links here.

OK I think it is not allowed because I've been trying to edit my post because the link doesn't appear properly so I have removed it...

I think I should PM u the link...

Edited by Rachna C - 14 years ago
i got your pm. thanks a ton. appreciate it! =]
hey thanks for the info, i really wanna see Preity and Hrithik 😊
why are people so hype about deepika and ranbir on the show? πŸ˜• They are superstar not only for their films also because people love them... they have a huge number of fan.Edited by t-akhter - 14 years ago
^^^ Exactly. The reason why deepika and ranbir are on the show is because they have a huge fan following. Why do people have problems with them?

Thanks for sharing all the 20 celebrity list. 😊 I can't wait to see my  favourite Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta. They should have included Aamir Khan instead Sanjay Dutt.

when is akshay coming???....waiting for him only!!!
where did you get the list from? Cause salman khan and shah rukh khan arent included in it if anyone noticed . . .
Originally posted by ranii.sharma

where did you get the list from? Cause salman khan and shah rukh khan arent included in it if anyone noticed . . .
It says these celebs will come after 5 episodes. Salman and Shahrukh were in these first five episodes thats why their names are not there😊
Originally posted by Aradhana87

It says these celebs will come after 5 episodes. Salman and Shahrukh were in these first five episodes thats why their names are not there😊

Thanks for clearing that up for me Aradhana87. 😊  And ranii.sharma, SRK and Salman's name is there but before the 15 celebs name. Read my post again carefully from the beginning.