Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Newsletter -Signup

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends , 😃

I hope you all had a great weekend. So today I am here with some great news too. As you know many sections on I-F have their weekly newsletters, I thought why not have one for our section too ? Afterall, TMKOC is the number 1 rocking show amongst comedy. So guys I am mentioning some sections over here for which you all can sign in. You can sign in for more than 1 section.

After our Newsletter team has been formed I will pm you (The NL team) all the further details on what we got to do and when the Newsletter will be published and all further details 😃

I am hoping we get a great team to start off with our Newsletter. 😊

So here the the sections for which you can sign in. Also if you got some new interesting suggestions for the NL then you are free to post it here !!

Sections :

1 . Weekly Summary

2. Actor of the Week

3. Character of the Week

4. Episode/Scene of the week

5. Dialogue of the Week

6. Weekly Review (Review based on episode telecast in the particular week)

7. Written Updates (will be posted by me ) 😃

If you want to suggest any more categories , please feel free to do so . Please sign up for the newsletter as soon as you can. If we get our NL team by Friday , we will have our first Newsletter up by Sunday.😃 Also working for the NL team won't take much of your time but I am sure you will enjoy it !!

Hoping for a good response.

Regards

Edited by ishan.k - 14 years ago
Nice post, something like this was really required to make the forum going 👏

Am not very sure of what needs to be done but anyways i am signing up for the below 3 sections: 😃

3. Character of the Week
4. Episode/Scene of the week

5. Dialogue of the Week

Great Priyank I will PM u the details soon !!! 😃
great idea!!!!

well i m not good in this kind of things but still would like to try for one section which is: 😛

2. Actor of the Week
Hey guys 🤗howdy!! I want to help but i can't this week maybe next week.. please also consider me, Thanks!!!

Great Idea!!!
Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago
@ Sahil hmm kk lets see if we can have that category !!

@ others wat do u think about comedian of the week category ?? Should we have it ?? 😃

@ Devanshi !!

ofcourse dear u can be a part of NL later. and currently do study well for ur exams and all the best !! 😃 👍🏼

ofcourse we can add comedian of the week.... great sahil....👏 or most entertainer of the week something like that.....😊

@devanshi dear... first of all hugsss.... 🤗 do study well.... we all r missing u... good luck sweety!!!! 👍🏼
ya right thanx.. aacha r u satisfied with my mobile pic which i had posted in picture gallery should i post more
Originally posted by SAHIL KOHLI

ya right thanx.. aacha r u satisfied with my mobile pic which i had posted in picture gallery should i post more

ofcourse you can post it dear !! 😃 no need to ask you can post all pics related to TMKOC ! also please avoid posting comments in the picture gallery coz then the gallery gets filled with comments more than pictures !! 😃

Cheers
Ishan

It's a gud idea to have the category comedian of the week

Sahil: The pic is really good

Devanshi: Gud Luck 4 ur exams, study hard