Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
I'll wrap it up quickly. sorry not feeling too well these days..

Mohit met Naitik but he doesn't wanna talk to him..He says tht Naitik must not blame Akshara for whatever happened..Naitik is more angry n says "so u got to know..i forgot u have so many hamdards in my house..or akshara must have complained" ..Mohit (potato headed bewakoof , Akshara's advocates r as dumb as she is) again repeats the same dialogue but Naitik doesn't listen n leaves the party...

Mohit's mom is telling her daughter Koyal 🤣 tht their financial crisis will soon end bec. she's got sone ki murgi..Mohit heard their convo..his mom is proudly telling her daughter tht she's accepted tht langdi bec. she will get lots of money with her..when mohit comes, he acts like he didn't hear anything..

Shankari tayi spilled the beans in front of the Maheshwari's and is surprised that they don't know anything..Rajshri doesn't believe her n says tht Naitik dropped her here...Vish and Shaurya heard everything n Akshara couldn't lie...She finally accepted (made the same faces which she made Mohit nandini's time 🥱 ) and her pet dialogue "maine aapse jhoot bola , mujhe maaf kar deejiye" 🤢 (maafi first, galti baad mein)...She narrates the whole story but conviniently skips the part tht Naitik asked her to leave (i can't understand her..is she protecting naitik? 😲 🤣 ) another bewakoof nanad bhabhi pair..varsha is abt to tell rajshri who's BP shot up with hey bhagwan ab kya hoga, but akshara didn't let her say tht Naitik asked her to leave (and shaurya saw everything so he'll prolly ask Varsha tomorrow) ..Rajshri sunaofies 2-3 "ye tune kya kiya etc. etc." to Aksh..kaki asks her to cool down n says tht they didn't ask her to leave, and they r children, naitik will def. understand and will come to take akshara back home..

Vish silently leaves, Rajshri follows her..Akshara hugs her dadi "oh dadi" 😭 😃 (sorry last week i sympathized with aksh so much ke now i find all this funny. she was too foolish tdy..again she didn't have any explanation other than it's my fault but i didn't do it intentionally..so she cud have said the same to Singhanias)

Naitik comes back home sooner than expected...he's fuming   😃 nothing new...he tells Gayitri tht mohit spoiled his mood...after so much, he's trying to explain HIM 👏 😃 😛 Gayitri gets worried 😲 Oh mere munna ko itni tension ho gayi hai...ab how will i tell him tht daddaji asked him to bring akshara back 😛 ...Bhabhi ma says tht everything is going wrong..their ghar ka mahaul is spoiled bec. Aksh is not here..she must come back soon..

Nandini says she wants to talk to her father (she'll def. say yes to marry tht doctor and put a condition tht akshara must be brought back)

In the precap, Dadi is explaining Rajshri and Vish that they must talk to Singhania's whether or not they called them..they must meet and find a solution to this problem..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mohit's sister's name is KOYAL?? 😆 😆 aaj pata chala woh through ur update Charu........😆 😆
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks charu di..........why r these singhanias so contradicting????? 😡 😡 😡 ..............bhabhima n gayatri tell naitik that thy r still angry with akshara !!!!!!!!!!
n today thy say " because their "bahu" is not there ,ghar ka mahal badal gaya hai"............i swear , i dont understand them...........n naitik 🤢 🤢 🤢 ...............this guy s angry young man looks are so "not happening"...........
akshara is one more duffer...............she is trying n protecting naitik.....???????? 😕 😕 😕..................
n both the families are playing "pehle phone call kaun karega???" game ............. 😡 😡 ................
pata nahi kya hoga is serial ka 😡
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rajshree's outburst was nice...i liked tat scene nothng else...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

Mohit's sister's name is KOYAL?? 😆 😆 aaj pata chala woh through ur update Charu........😆 😆

oh yes ! koyal 😃 was the funniest part tdy
Krinya thumbnail
when will Mohit get the TIME and MAUKA to tell Naitik tht he asked Akshara to bring Nandini to the park ? and tht Akshara asked them again n again to tell him?
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

😆 
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best dialogue of the day "Tumhare daddaji bahut pareshan hain, main zara unke paas jati hoon" 🤣 Bhabhima's item numbers ka kya kehna
thulasitheerdha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hiii charu diii, i've been in the forum since months.... bt 'll probably b a new comer 2 u.... i've posted ma new topic. plz leave comments....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karandeewani

thanks charu di..........why r these singhanias so contradicting????? 😡 😡 😡 ..............bhabhima n gayatri tell naitik that thy r still angry with akshara !!!!!!!!!!
n today thy say " because their "bahu" is not there ,ghar ka mahal badal gaya hai"............i swear , i dont understand them...........n naitik 🤢 🤢 🤢 ...............this guy s angry young man looks are so "not happening"...........
akshara is one more duffer...............she is trying n protecting naitik.....???????? 😕 😕 😕..................
n both the families are playing "pehle phone call kaun karega???" game ............. 😡 😡 ................
pata nahi kya hoga is serial ka 😡

these Singhanias are double standard people........2day BM was reacting as if she is not aware of ghar ki haalaat.......n asie behave ki as if they r desperately waiting 4 Akshara n they r repenting.....only 4 the izaat thing they want Akshara back...... 😡 😡 😡