romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niksidfan

hey romaila ,thanks u shared it with us,i was so eager. i have not seen all of them as my net connection is very slow,it takes a lot of time,i will download it first .i have seen khuda ve and its gr8,lots nicer than me👏  😃thanks again 

thanx for ur sweet comments😳...........i've watched ur work u have done very good work too😃 
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
1 word romiuFANTABOLOUS👏Each scene of them you puted really very well👏Superb,supendeous work my darling just toooooooooooooooooooooo good keep making n keep rocking yaara👏
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: saher_90

1 word romiuFANTABOLOUS👏Each scene of them you puted really very well👏Superb,supendeous work my darling just toooooooooooooooooooooo good keep making n keep rocking yaara👏

thanx dear ur omments means alot to me😃
romaila thumbnail

Hi everyone!

well m again here to disturb u.........arey m posting my another vm yaar on veesha..........Kuch khaas hai requested by my sweetie Himani.......Sweety this vm is specially for u i hope its upto ur mark..........Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olM7bewrRTk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Romaila🤗 🤗 Thanks so much for the VM...its not just upto the mark, its beyond that...its beautiful...loved your scene selection...perfect....its my absolute fav song and you compiled the veesha scenes in  it beautifully⭐️ ⭐️ I was dying to see a Vm on veesha on this song and you made it Thanks so much😃 😃
am in love with the VM 😍
romaila thumbnail
Himani now m feeling flying in the sky😳.............u liked it thats enough for me......😃.........thanx alot for ur sweet comments.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

OMG romi my dear darling what have you done yaara??👏👏Its awesome yaara OMG just OUTSTANDING my dear darling👏Superbly made the song suits its yaara👏👏👏perfect match bole toh😉😆Awesome blosson fantawesome work sweetheart👏

Edited by saher_90 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romalia...u r just a great creator...loved ur job..it was relly flawless....soo romantic with such unusal veesha scenes...Loved it dear....u r just tooooooooooo good❤️

Rocking Vm...🤗
romaila thumbnail
thank you paal........well m not that much good but i try my best to come upto expectations of u all.........what u want to see on veesha.
niksidfan thumbnail
great job dear,soooooooo perfectly placed scenes and emotion 👏  👏   👏  👏  👏
loved it to the fullest❤️❤️
thanks a looooot for giving us this😃  😃   😃  😃
both ur creations are awesome,........make  lot more😊😊