luv of veeshalicious(updated pg 15) - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh my god oh my god rom !! NC kitnaaa pyaara lag raha hai.. Kissi ke nazar naa lagey.. Haaye.. Kitna pyaara sona lag raha hai :) aww.. And your vm is fabulous.. Missing ayu a lot.. Vm dekhne ke baad, feel kinda alright... So sweet of you for makinh the vm.. Luv ya !!
Romi!!! The latest is brilliant like the others you have made. Pls mujhe aisa keh kar depress mat kar ke this is the last one. I agree that for us Aditi is the only Ayesha but pls pls keep making from the old footage. Pls make one on songs like Khuda Jaane or what about- Me agar kahoon from Om Shanti Om as the wordings are so good?:) xx
Superb Romaila...ur VM rocks........Plz make more on available Sid-aditi scenes.
Rom.... How can ne 1 recreate their chemistry!!!   Thank u dear muawhhhhh
loved it.......the song gels perfectly with the scenes.....๐Ÿ‘

plzz don't stop making VM's on Sid-Aditi.
Originally posted by shonaveer

Oh my god oh my god rom !! NC kitnaaa pyaara lag raha hai.. Kissi ke nazar naa lagey.. Haaye.. Kitna pyaara sona lag raha hai :) aww.. And your vm is fabulous.. Missing ayu a lot.. Vm dekhne ke baad, feel kinda alright... So sweet of you for makinh the vm.. Luv ya !!
thanx Deepu........i know ew all r missing her very badly but still we have her sweet memories....๐Ÿ˜ƒ plus some magic moments of veesha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by ccolkat

Romi!!! The latest is brilliant like the others you have made. Pls mujhe aisa keh kar depress mat kar ke this is the last one. I agree that for us Aditi is the only Ayesha but pls pls keep making from the old footage. Pls make one on songs like Khuda Jaane or what about- Me agar kahoon from Om Shanti Om as the wordings are so good?:) xx
thanx shruti after reading all comments i guess i've taken wrong decision ๐Ÿ˜ƒ through vms Aditi will always remain between...ur song selection is perfect anything for u guys.
Thanks Rom ... As always it was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘  .Please make some more... These are the only good memories we have ..
omg........................awesome yaar.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
oh god...........i m sooo  late to go through this.....i m sorry rommie๐Ÿ˜”
actually as i now dont visit the forum as before....after aditi's exit ...i m exhausted..so failed to notice๐Ÿ˜ณ
but most imp......a big  thank you for this wonderful vmโญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—
and please make more....dont say like tht๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thank you Romaila ๐Ÿค—
that was superb!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

pls make some more, so that v can see the cute Veesha scenes