Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
On the eve of Republic day, a highly boring and drag episode 🀒

Rajshri and Vish r talking abt Aksh tht there must be some reason tht she didn't tell them earlier & suffered alone. she didn't want us to worry (so she thought that they will never come to know?   πŸ˜• u turn ur back to the problems and they're finished? it's not like tht.. ) ...Vish says that he's surprised that their samdhi didn't call them in these 2 days..Rajshri suggests that they must talk to them, resolve the differences and send Akshara back to her sasural..Dadi suggests the same thing..to talk to Singhania's in the morning

Kaki is telling Akshara tht she shouldn't have left her sasural πŸ₯± and narrating her own story how sad she was when she had to leave 🀒 she knows how difficult it must be..Aksh again stopped varsha frm telling kaki abt naitik....later, varsha asks her why didn't she tell the complete truth? (sorry i missed tht part 😑 i mean couldn't hear properly) Aksh says that there were too many misunderstandings b/w her and naitik, he was very upset with her etc. etc. and if Aksh's parents wud know, they will get naraaz frm naitik (so she thinks they will not know it? tht means what she told Vish and Rajshri ke Naitik stopped talking to her , ignored her etc. etc. will not make them angry ? ) and Akshara doesn't want tht (aap mahaan hai devi) ..

Varsha tells Aksh tht she will tell everything to Shaurya but again Akshara stopped her (no nanad bhabhi discussion should be known to the husband, that's akshara's funda ..what nandini did to her, she's asking varsha to do the same mistake) aksh says tht naitik gets angry very soon and he would not like it that Akshara discussed their personal matter with someone else (so naitik won't mind it tht Aksh told Varsha but he'll get mad if he knows Akshara told Shaurya πŸ˜• )

Daddaji is telling BM tht lot of badnaami is happening bec. of Nandini..BM says tht therez a grahan in nandini's married life..when they were looking for some rishta, nandini refused , now the person she's chosen, they don't like him..Nandini is listening everything frm the back of the door...Daddaji says that nandini ne sarr jhuka diya ..

Nandini calls mohit and asks him to meet her at the Royal park tomorrow morning 🀒 (now what is this? why do they say ke hum phone par baat nahi kar sakte? can't the other person listen or u cannot talk? or u say something n he hears something else)

Shaurya comes to his room, Varsha is arranging his clothes..Akshara is also there..Varsha takes out a suit frm the cupboard n asks Shaurya abt it..Shaurya says tht he bought it for naitik but now it's of no use..Aksh leaves frm their room..Varsha asks Shaurya is he's angry with Naitik..Shaurya says tht yes he is , he knows he's very good and his family also but how can he let this happen? in his presence akshara was treated this way? if akshara helped nandini what'll she gain out of it? (pahleez shaurya ji, don't say this in front of naitik otherwise he'll again say aapne love marriage ki iska matlab ye nahi meri behan bhi kare πŸ˜ƒ ) (Shaurya conviniently forgot that he ALSO asked Varsha to leave and go to her maayka if she likes !!!!) Shaurya asks Varsha to sleep with aksh as she'll be upset..

Akshara gives medicine to dadi n dadi πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± cannot sleep (but she can def. make all of us sleep with her boring lectures) ....She tells Aksh not to worry bec. tomorrow vish and Rajshri will be meeting her sasural wale...dadi tells her tht she must not worry bec. her heart is clean.. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± etc. etc. when aksh left, dadi is telling gopi akshara has matured so much 😲 πŸ˜ƒ choti si nadaan bachi badi ho gayi..she didn't let us know of her pain...(dadi doesn't know how seriously akshara took her "khamoshi" wala lecture)

aksh is telling Varsha that she's worried what will happen tomorrow when Vish will meet Daddaji...they both go to sleep but aksh couldn't sleep (sad song is played πŸ₯± )

and now, even i'm feeling sleepy !

i'm sorry for the mistakes and in future if u don't like my comments in brackets then plz lemme know, i'll skip them πŸ˜ƒ and u all will have to read my khamoshi !

precap was tht vish called Daddaji n he made a "DADDAJI" type face when Vish said "i want to see you.."Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks Charu...love your comments in brackets so keep writing them.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: srkloverdiamond

what was the precap?

sorry yaar updated the precap..nothing special..vish calling daddaji...zaroori baat karni hai
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the quick update.
snapfish thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

sorry yaar updated the precap..nothing special..vish calling daddaji...zaroori baat karni hai

this week will just drag and maybe the traffic light scene on thrusday or friday 😑
Krinya thumbnail
i want to know when aksh said yest "main maanti hoon mujhse galti hui hai" , which "galti" was she talking about?

and if aksh was so much concerned tht her and naitik's matter shoudn't be known to anyone then she shouldn't have left the house tht way..now these dialogues r shallow ! they don't make sense ! she must tell her parents so tht they know how to talk to Singhania's..

i said it earlier na ke Aksh is in a much better position than Sadhna bec. she has a good support system..tht's why even if u wanna do love marriage then make sure ur parents agree to it and they're happy bec. u will have someone to look upto incase therez ANY problem....just my personal opinion..i have nothing against love marriages...but i believe that ur parents support is a very BIG thing..friends & relatives r there but ur parents are ur parents..nobody can take their place..
Krinya thumbnail
it'll drag and drag and drag this week :(
kamurali thumbnail
Hey Charu,

you comments in brackets are more interesting than the serial itself.So keep them coming.

KalpanaπŸ˜‰
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update for such a drag episode.....
i was just comaparing the lines of songs today-
first it said janamo ka ye pwan bandhan vishwas ka yeh gatbandham pal mein jood jata hai...apne ho jata hai jo kal tak tha paraye...
other one said-vo naajuk dori tooti saari umeedi tuti...  πŸ₯Ί
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snapfish

no Naitik scenes today?

no scenes of zaalim singh today........