Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 27th Jan

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(today it was proved to what extent Akshara created these misunderstandings, even she doesn't know..so here it is)

Singhania dining table - Daddaji asks Gayitri abt Naitik..She tells him that Naitik went to office early..Rajshekhar asks her if he knows that they are going today to the Maheshwari house to bring Akshara back...Gayitri tells them ke she couldn't talk to Naitik last night as he was upset abt something...Daddaji asks Gayitri to call Naitik , he will talk to him..this is not a child play..he's married but he doesn't know duniyadari...

Gayitri   ðŸ˜² (very interesting scene..see to what extent parents can go for their children..Gayitri talking in front of Daddaji, i never saw her doing this) told Daddaji that his concern is fine but even Akshara's parents should think that their daughter is sitting in her maayka and they didn't even cared to call and ask them what happened..(misunderstanding no.1 created by aksh..not telling her parents) ..She tells Daddaji ke they cannot see Akshara's mistakes or they think we are wrong..(misunderstanding no.2)...akshara did such a huge mistake and they don't care tht she's sitting in maayka for so many days akad ke ..THAT IS WHY Naitik doesn't want to bring Akshara back & he is right also..that akshara went on her own so she must come back on her own (misunderstanding no.3) ....Daddaji says alright then, let them call first..then he will see what to do....Just then the phone rings and it's Vishambhar ..He tells Daddaji that he wants to meet & discuss some important issue..Daddaji says okay...

Gayitri n BM are discussing whether or not they must call Naitik..BM strictly tells Gayitri not to call Naitik here bec. these children already messed up everything a lot...Gayitri calls Naitik n tells her tht Vishambhar is coming to meet Daddaji..Naitik asks her if he has to come home..Gayitri says tht he must not come but he must know that's why she told him...Naitik doesn't give any proper reaction (but he was okay after like 2 episodes he came.. 😭 )

Mohit tells his father abt his mom's intentions and says that he can do anything for Nandini..even if it means leaving his house for her...he doesn't want money to come in b/w him and Nandini...mohit left frm there leaving his cell behind..

Nandini is calling mohit but he isn't picking the phone..Nandini tells Rashmi tht she called Mohit at the Royal park but now since Akshara's parents r coming, she cannot leave and he's not picking his cell..

Vish and Rajshri arrive at the Singhania house...they r seated...therez a lot of awkwardness b/w them..Vish says tht he wants to apologize , they should have come earlier..also he's sorry for akshara's bachpana , nadani (whateva) ...Gayitri says she'll get tea..Rajshri says she'll help her and went to the kitchen with her..BM also went to the kitchen !

Akshara is pacing up and down the room..Varsha asks her to calm down..she tells Aksh that it's a positive sign that Vish has gone to talk to them and elders will sort out everything...

precap - Daddaji is telling Vish ke he agrees Naitik asked Akshara to go to her maayka in anger but that doesn't mean gusse mein kahi hui baat maankar akshara ghar chodkar chali jaye (misunderstanding no. 4..) Vish is shocked to hear this..(and Aksh thought ke he wud never know)

(in this particular episode, i really felt bad for the Maheshwari's and   ðŸ˜¡ 😡 😡 on Akshara for putting them in such an awkward position..but look at the miscommunication happening bec. of Aksh and her constant hiding and lying...Gayitri said so much tdy, i felt like slapping her but it's not her fault, aksh's actions made her say that..Also, if Akshara had told Vish properly what all happened, he would have talked to Daddaji in a different way...again, aksh telling him and Daddaji telling him will make a hell lot of difference....Vish again didn't tell them ke they didn't come before bec. Akshara didn't tell them..at least in all these bewakoofi's if she did something good, or even if she didn't do it, twist the truth in such a way ke her position gets better...if vish had told them ke akshara didn't tell us bec. she was waiting for naitik to bring her back, she didn't want to tell us her sasural ki andar ki baat, yeh akshara ke favor mein nahi hota?)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
sorry can't see anything positive coming out of this right now...Rajshri talking to gayitri is one bad sign..mohit leaving his cell is another (i hope nandu doesn't call aksh and asks HER to go to royal park and tell mohit tht she can't come and aksh goes running to mohit 🤢 )

the solution is nowhere in sight and it's not gonna come till the time Aksh talks to naitik properly and he listens to her...

after creating such a huge mess, aksh leaving her sasural, she;s praying ke everything should be okay..kaise yaar? some magic?
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update ya... i think they can change aksharas name from Mrs akshara singhania to Mrs misunderstanding singhania
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree...only misunderstandings are being created by everyone........its pakao now....kahin na kahin ek baat reh jaa rahi hai........😡 😡
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh god i dont know but this akshara is creating lots of problem between the tw maheshwari nd singhanians arrey either tell them the whole truth or just say that she really doesnt want everything to get solvd
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont understand G3 n Dj relationship... G3 talks 2 Dj more than RB... yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?
nothing 2 discuss today... bye guys
s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
since the show began there had always been misunderstandings. i wonder why they always focus on such miss-communication..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiraja

oh god i dont know but this akshara is creating lots of problem between the tw maheshwari nd singhanians arrey either tell them the whole truth or just say that she really doesnt want everything to get solvd

i said it tht day itself when akshara reached her maayka and didn't tell her parents, i said it ke she'll be creating a lot of tension b/w the 2 families ..they kept waiting for vishambhar's call and vish here didn't know anything..and now tht he knows, he doesn't know the complete truth..what r they gonna talk?

i'm sure vish will tell them ke akshara will come back when naitik is willing...till then she can stay with her parents...what's the big deal? ultimately it's b/w akshara and naitik...trust akshara for sending some more kabootar ja ja ja type letters to naitik and some blank sms's....throw some more stones in the water to check if naitik still loves her...but not try to talk to him or at least sms him if he isn't taking her calls..does she have tht much influence on naitik as his wife or not? ke she CAN meet him if she wants to?

there r a few MU which can never be solved bec. u don't even know therez a MU bec. u never SPEAK ur mind out ! and tht's the root of each and every problem here ! with ppl. like gayitri around, it's even more difficult bec. she cannot see ANYBODY except her son..she's the Lady Dhritrashtra ! she's blind...
naitikankshaaaa thumbnail
i think now itzzzzzzz the limit of my patience😕...................frm last 2 months......m tolerating the same stupid......idiotic .......baseless.....nonsense......track.....
i think now m gonna.......leave watching this show😭..........bahut dukh ke saath kehna pad raha hai............these stupid cv's🤢 have now totally deteriorated the concept of show............which had a special position in our hearts

really felling like kikking nd slapping them hard🤢
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Charu for the update. Y is the show hell bend on showing misunderstandings. Don't they have any other problems. Since the time Naitik n Akshara have met they have shown misunderstanding b/t them.