Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 28th Jan Written Update **viewbie's Note pg5

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I m once again updating charu di is busy..
sorry for a short update...
Three dumbs...(G ma,rajshri n Bma) everyone in kitchen talking so sweetly (yaar i wanted to see a kat fight 😉)...than come the main topic akshara G does everything ..but finally one MU solved that akshara didnt tell anyone and ST was the one who told them everything.....meanwhile our mohet's love (nandini) calls akshara n tells that everything is fine and naitik will come to take her back...
other 2 idiots (Raj B n DJ) i m not saying vish because he was bang on for me today(nishi's hero) he comes to know that naitik actually asked her to leave the house he is shocked....and says that according to him they should solve the situation so that this kind of situation is not created again (many dialouges were there) DJ is fuming like anything ..he says and vish leaves..once he leaves Dj was very rude and gayatri says bahu ki galti hai"( as that the situation bith were equally wrong)..Raj B is one such hypocrite just aying ji and all those words...this character is out of my understanding..

in between few irritating scenes of askahara and varsha and varsha keeps on sayin naitik ji tujhe lene aa rahe hai now be happy...she even asked her to wear a new saree...

Precap-DJ says no one will go and bring back akshara she will come whenever she wants to..

PS-plz ignore typing mistakes...
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkloverdiamond thumbnail
Can someone give a more detail update?  I am lost.  Thats too bad that Dadji says no one will go get her.
Richie.. thumbnail
Yipeeeeee ðŸ¥³ i got the answer yeh rishtaa kya kehlata hai??
yeh rishtaa MU ka kehlata hai..
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg todays most most irritating person was VARSHA.......shez so annoying....
Richie.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueash

omg todays most most irritating person was VARSHA.......shez so annoying....

and her dialouges today thoda kajal aur laga le...ye saree naitikji ko bhi pasand aayaagi..mainr tujhe nayi dulhan ki tarah saja diya hai...  😡  😡
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Basically they talk and vishambar tells them that the real reason why they didn't come earlier is cause, Askshi didn't tell them. Then dadaji was like how can she do that and RB was like she shouldn't have done that as that would have created more misunderstandings.

Rajshri is basically telling the same thing in the kitchen.
Then G3 was giving her classic expression of trying to smile but the heart is bubbling with anger type cause rajsrhi says that the reason why she didn't tell us is because she didn't want us to be worried. and g3 is like, she always cared about you and giving tanay (weirdo really)

Back in the living room DJ blurts out that naitik asked akshi to leave and Vish is shocked.
But calms down and says that then if thats the case , how can he say something that big even if he was out of control due to anger.
And due to that they have to solve their problems themselves. Rather than we telling them what to do. (loved him there)

DJ was shocked. Vish and rajshri leaves.

Dj is like so my faisla got not value? (egoistic maniac)

and BM agrees that in their house the young ones have a say but in our house what the elders say count.

RB is telling him that if Vish wants munna to come and take akshara then thats not that bad, even though he dosen't voice that opinion too loud.

G3 is abh kya hoga type expression and adds fuel by saying first akshi did mistake and now their family members are encouraging it.

DJ was totally using first person type comment towards VISH and being extremely rude.

That idiot.

And precap he says no one should get akshara

====
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vish lived up to my expectations...by far the most sensible character who has reacted very sensibly to this whole drama. Three cheers to Vish 🥳 🥳 🥳
Richie.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishitah512

Vish lived up to my expectations...by far the most sensible character who has reacted very sensibly to this whole drama. Three cheers to Vish 🥳 🥳 🥳

situation would have been much better if akshara has told them the truth about naitik..he even would not have sad sorry....
3 cheers for vish today.... 🥳🥳Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hero of the day: Vishamabar

Seriously I was so proud of him
Now Akshara if she were to return cause dadaji asked her to then would have no respect in her home, this way Naitik has to work it out.

DJ's egoistic nature will probably knock some sense into him and make him realize that what he did was wrong.

Now that Nani is back ooooo I can't wait for her to give DJ a piece of her mind.

DJ:

" in our house the big make decision! your own daughter is against you"

his whole ideal world (in his opinion) is going to come crumbling down.

but poor varsha, Nani will be a pain in the wohoo for her.

srkloverdiamond thumbnail
Thanks for the detail. And I agree w/ Vish, Naitik should go and get her.  Naitik's family is so backwards, from 18th century.  they are so typical Indian.  Makes me mad.