CM Feb 1 - 5 updates in Pg1 & discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Chellamma nee gaali, ,,

andha kudumbame unna kadika poranga,

pesama veettu vittu odidu😊

Hurry upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks krish....
vadai getting appu from CM... why want others property? cant u work ?
after this we might see some love scene with Vadai and Thavasi's daughter...i think vadai will change now as he hate CM..
Thank you Krishna and Anj for the kalakal Monday and Tuesday updates, respectively πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Oh my... I thought the court scene would be dragged but here in just two episodes.. all done 😲.... but sadly.. CM will be a loner now 😭.  Even though the fault is not her's, the Saakadai sisters will make Vadai not believe CM and kick her out.... I wonder what CM will do ... hmm.. we've got to wait and see...

Now i'm tempted compare CM's sister in laws Muthazhagi and Solai's wife to the saakadai sisters... as there is no difference b/w the two 🀒. 
Thanks for the wonderful update Krishna and your maiden update for Chellame show Anj daπŸ‘πŸ‘  
It was so cruel of Muthu to make that lawyer write that  and Cms two other brothers agreeing for it for the sake of money and property🀒😑....but soemhoe Cm was dumb enough to think her plan will work out🀒
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Monday... Naan thaangooooo - February 1st, 2010
Originally posted by sasy0211

Sasy0211,
Please scroll down the first page to read the Monday updates by Kittykrishna πŸ˜‰... who saved me from watching CM this morning πŸ˜†. 
KK thanks for the updates.. U stepped in for me.. tat was so nice of u...  Ur updates were nice..
our updates looks similar i gues.. I will be able to step into updates only after a month or two..

Anj ma,
great job da.. Ur first CM updates are so vivid and so decriptive.. really a great work.. indha serial kozhapam ilama update panitiye.. really great... πŸ‘..

It doesn't seem to be ur maiden CM update... great work da.. πŸ‘

Thanks a lot for stepping in for me da... it was so nice of u...πŸ€—

I really though that the court scene will be prolonging... but thank God, the court scene over and i was thinking if beach crying will be stretched till tomo.. but tats also over.. they are going in good speed... CM nasama poiduva nu sonnalum, enaku indha serial pidichadhu.. jolly a iruku to watch...
Thanks for updates.... what Muthu has done is too much...but i feel its right thing to do now as 'Gold digger' will take everything from Beach... the way beach speak abt CM , she is his mother not sister... what his dad doing ? if CM brings Siter in law to house? and vadai just like vadai..hole inside brain..(cant think at all... and dance for sister's tune) i am still wondering how palli got married with sundu? she always say im loner no brothers, sister,parents...no proprety... andd thalai family always want money