UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN????

Poll

UTTARAN IS SHEDDING THE TRUE ESSECNCE OF ITS MEANING???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pinkdaisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi friends,

i feel uttttaraannnn is really getting uttaran...its shedding the essence of the actual story in it........one day will shed from colors channel too......

"This is a story of Ichcha, born in the slums of a city but one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her. In the hope of giving her a better life, Ichcha's mother joins a rich household as a maid. 

Ichcha befriends Tapasya (the daughter of the lady of the house), but soon learns the hard lesson that servants will never be considered as part of a family, no matter how much they sacrifice for them. 

However things change when Veer, suitor of Tapasya, falls in love with good natured Ichcha. Can she dare to expect him to stand up for her & their love? Or can the poor never be allowed to be happy?"

this was the gist given by the channel about the serial.........

now wat r they showing that the heroine has no other work than to do" sevas" to the "thakurs" and "bundelas"????

the heroine....sacrifices her lover to the villain at her will.....now in the future will see the older brother of her lover and marry him to be the" badi bahu" of bundela and "bhabhi" to her lover????

why dont they show her more creative than being just a meek goat nodding her head to everything???

why dont they put some fire into her character yaar???

introduce someone new FOR HER other than these brothers....or introduce someone new to both TAP and VANSH πŸ˜† (so tat veer ichcha can be happy)...... i agree vansh -ichcha pair will be good...but not this way...by becoming veer's bhabhi!!!!🀒

she should gain strength...show that there is much more to the story than just swapping the grooms and brides on marriage!!!!!

i felt this was it...when maai said  "this gal equally trapped both the brothers....!!!"

now tap water is bent on bringing vansh and ichcha together.....even the creatives are so....DO THESE PEOPLE AT ALL VALUE THE VALUES OF INDIAN HOUSEHOLD??? OR THE VIEWER'S PULSE???😑😑

LOOKS LIKE THE CHARACTER OF "ICHCHA" IS CREATED ONLY TO SERVE THE VILLAIN AND THAKURS....AND .NOT TO SHOW THE "STRENGTH OF AN INDIVIDUAL" WHETHER POOR OR RICH!!!!

Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when taps rejected veer long back ..
she wanted to do some thing in her life ..modelling ,business, etc
and iccha was with her school..
but now suddenly both the females have no other work ..
especially taps ..
how come she is so family oriented now ..
and is claiming her love for veer ..
even forgot her friends ..her college πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and not to mention iccha ..
she has become a follower of tappu baba nowadays ..
and is completely lost in her - and has dumped her school and basti ke friends...

where is the original story of uttaran ?

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkdaisy

hi friends,

i feel uttttaraannnn is really getting uttaran...its shedding the essence of the actual story in it........one day will shed from colors channel too......

I can assure you the last thing that colors would do at this point or in the near future atleast is to wipe off this show!!!...the show has made them the number one channel....lets atleast be realistic.
You maybe right about some of the other things...i can understand alot of people want ichha  and veer together but the story will be over if that happens and so will uttaran!...so maybe they should forget about everything else and to please some people make this happen!!!πŸ˜‰
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrunalii

Yes I agree ,And nobodu is telling the truth that TAPASYA was not ready to get marry and she has neglected VEER like he is begger ,why no one including veer is not remebering it and telling it on her face?

yes if he remembers that ...
then he will   remember Sid also ...
and can easily trace the culprit of murder attempt of iccha to tappu  πŸ˜‰
pinkdaisy thumbnail
i like the stories presented in colors channel which are unlike the usual saas-bahu stuff....mostly stories that have socia concepts with social responsibility......but yet again after sometime the stories r turned into usual saas-bahu stuff.....or rather meaningless twists and modes....

if they do this wat's diff between general serial stuff to these stories........

i hope colors channel people will keep this in mind....do more justice to the main protagonists...not to just show them as mere roles.....i hope they'd show their roles wid more grit and responsibility....

like the same way, yes i do like ichcha-veer pair.......but now wat ever is happening is simply meaningless i feel...a gal who sacrifices her love for a villain who has absolutely no interest in her friendship....yet ichcha considers her a "friend"..... she does not respect veer as much as she respects tapasya... does veer not deserve something better than tap water???
on the whole veer's is made a joker in the serial...true feelings are not valued in this serial    i dont understand why????πŸ˜•

now the story is turning slowly into getting her married to veer's older brother..vansh..that means,ichcha will be veer's bhabhi???now tat tap water is planning for it right....

c'mon....there's more life for her...not just marrying....i want them to show her pursuing her dream...teaching street children....putting in values...working at rehab centres....all these adds more to the serial than just marry thakurs and do sevas....marrying and sevas as dutiful,loyal bahu  is common wid "aam janta or "mango people"πŸ˜†...in indian society...

but working for street children...teaching them....rehab centres are all new concepts in indian daily soaps as far as i know.....

i wish they pay more attention in showing ichcha growing up as an individual as a strong lady....and not just a puppet in the hands of villain,tap water or anybody else....

Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

Veer and Ichcha's romance was and will be the only highlight of this story and there is no story left if they get togather ...ohhh what a gr8 story and what a glory

vijaya_ls thumbnail
there could have been a story ..
but maybe taps wouldnt have been central character then as she is now ..
the creatives should be more realistic in showing things...not the viewers ..
pinkdaisy thumbnail
i agree wid vijaya.......yes a story that has more meaning in it.....

in this story dont know who is the heroine and hero????
for me, both seems to be tap water....coz ichcha and veer are now seperated by the central villain character,tap water

everyone in the serial are dancing to her tunes including the so called heroine "ichcha"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

does the heroine have no other work than to love,sacrifice her lover and marry his brother and do household chores to bundelas????

arey baba,show something different...like in the past.....vansh in love wid a gal...she meets wid an accident.....looses her eyes or something.....so she goes away from vansh as she became handicapped (dekho idhar bhi sacrificeπŸ˜†).......so he got addicted to drugs......ichcha and veer get that gal and marry her to him.....

sid and tap water changed...they get married.....finally ichcha and veer also get married....

all this in the end...but before that show that this ichcha is strong and can be individualistic woman.....

i feel so sorry for veer.....he loves ichcha so much.....this female sacrifices (
bali chadao) him to tapasya like a goat.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....now why is she doing so much drame baazi yaar????

veer should leave them both and go off to USA.....find someone special there who is more responsible,sensible and meaningful...as ichcha does not deserve his love....

no wonder this serial be named as "balidaan" or "kurbaan"

vijaya_ls thumbnail
yes and iccha doesnt understand a simple thing
as she doesnt want veer now ..
the same way veer hates tapasya to the core - she knows that
but still she is forcing tappu on veer..
why is iccha interfering in their lives ...
these two girls in the name of friendship are going to ruin the happiness of the bundela family ...
and the story is going to be so complicated
that at the end viewers will think
"kisne kisse pyar kiya aur kisne kisse shaadi ki ""
and to marry somebody - love is not reqd
only true friendship and dhokebaazi is enough πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and when vansh comes to know of everything
will he forgive iccha and be happy  with her ...never !!!!

nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pink daisy--your post is right on. the creative director(s) needs to show more maturity in handling the underlying issue of how a child from the slums grows up to be independent. she should not be shown as someone who is so easily manipulated. she is shown as someone who has no consideration for veer's feelings.

ichha needs to be shown as a strong and independent young woman. taps's character is sad and depressing--jealousy can drive people to any lengths--and she seems deranged.

i am waiting to see the portrayal of smart young generation that is representative of india's young!