Uttaran

UTTARAN IS REALLY GETTING UTTARAN???? - Page 2

Poll

UTTARAN IS SHEDDING THE TRUE ESSECNCE OF ITS MEANING???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pinkdaisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
everything wat we expected happening....but veer should see ichcha as his bhabhi...which is equal to mother...

but he loves ichcha.....this shouldnt be incest!!!!!

wonder how they'll turn the serial into..

so many twists....is making uttaran so artificial!!!

well, vansh- ichcha dont suit each other!!!

Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

schuze thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dont forget..these indian minds will remain indian
icchha will nw b a sarw gun sampann wyf of wansh....
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
C 1 THING I WANT TO SAY
STOP DIS SERIAL NOW!!!!!
sheebs_ratifan thumbnail
AGREED STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u guys, either they shud show smthin new in d serial or dey shud stop it!!!😡
Chihiro thumbnail

As others have already mentioned, Utaran started with a fresh idea...and hten now it is turning into a regular Saas-bahu types serial

Except for the character Vir, all others are kind of overplaying/ overacting their part.

The current scene of Ichha following age old system of cooking, living separately is all too much. people should use some common sense before showing them. How come Vir's sister was not following any of it and no one ever bothered about it and only in their house they believe all those silly traditions.

It is getting derailed from the original concept of showcasing Ichha as a strong individual and making her look more like a clay doll allowing anyone and everyone to manipulate her.

The team of Utaran should rethink about their current stream of thoughts and bring back the series on track. Hope the feedback will be taken into consideration.

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chihiro

As others have already mentioned, Utaran started with a fresh idea...and hten now it is turning into a regular Saas-bahu types serial

Except for the character Vir, all others are kind of overplaying/ overacting their part.

The current scene of Ichha following age old system of cooking, living separately is all too much. people should use some common sense before showing them. How come Vir's sister was not following any of it and no one ever bothered about it and only in their house they believe all those silly traditions.

It is getting derailed from the original concept of showcasing Ichha as a strong individual and making her look more like a clay doll allowing anyone and everyone to manipulate her.

The team of Utaran should rethink about their current stream of thoughts and bring back the series on track. Hope the feedback will be taken into consideration.

seriously i agree with ur every word
PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uttaran is the story of 2 girls...just coz ichcha is the positive character does not mean that she is the only central character. And I guess now they are showing both ichchas and tappus stories....(even a third one ...masooms....) But they trying to make a love story out of every situation....

i agree with u guys they should have shown ichcha pursuing her dreams and also that of her moms...sadly damini is still a servant....tappu is still not repentant and moreover becomes greedy...with a new hobby of gambling...ichcha is shown as a foolish girl blindly following the narrow minded culture...veer has no work other than be the ass wipe of ichcha ....i mean we have not even seen his office...mai dada and umed are dreaming of kids....only jogi is shown fiddling with his laptop...all of them are waiting for something to happen but only misfortunes are happening...
steevein thumbnail
this serial started had a good start,but every story has an end otherwise there will be no meaning to it, and that is what is happening to this serial.Introduces baseless characters for a couple of months and fades it away as it was introduced, that is uttaran. in this age I don,t think any women would tolerate pestering as tappu or nani or veer's  sis does. On one hand these people are portraying Ichha Veer Thakur as a good character on the other hand these people are just good for nothing can't make any decission everytime they have to bow even they know the truth, I can't even imagine a character like this. The only message that Colours or Uttaran team are conveying is people like taps nani can only flourish no matter how evil their characters are these people are going completely off the track. and this is not the only serial in colours even in lado there is no opposing ammaji where only evil wins the only saving grace for colours is the reality shows otherwise this channel is only for negative thoughts