YRKKH 29th Jan Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all,

today was a remarkable episode 👏

Dadi and Kaki come to akshara's room, Varsha tells them about Nandini's call ..they r happy to know that everything is sorted out...All of them come downstairs..Akshara is looking for Naitik..Vishambhar tells his family that akshara never told us that Naitik asked her to leave the house and now he's decided that she'll go only when differences b/w her and Naitik are sorted out and Naitik personally talks to Akshara..Akshara is in tears....Rajshri is not happy with his decision..She says that everything was going smooth then why did he put a condition in front of them? Vishambhar says that they want Akshara to be back only for the sake of their izzat, they haven't forgiven Akshara , then what's the use of her going back when they are not accepting her dil se ..all the misunderstandings will persist & Akshara will never get her respect back 👏 (i hope everything goes as per Vishambhar's plan) ..Rajshri asks Dadi to explain Vishambhar but Dadi supports Vish..Rajshri says tht Dadi says that jhukne mein koi burai nahi hai..Dadi says yes but this is not about jhukna, this is the question of akshara's self respect....Akshara goes back to her room..

Nandini talks to Mohit n tells him abt akshara..he tells him that they are responsible for her condition and they must do something now..Mohit says i can't understand what to do now (nothing new idiot)

Akshara is crying alone and unpacking her bag...Vishambhar comes to her room and tells her that she's related to her in laws through her husband and if he doesn't take her back with respect then therez no use of going back....Akshara as usual is khamosh 😡 She says she's not upset with Vish, she knows he'll always do what's right for her (gr8 yaar...)

Rajshri is telling kaki and Dadi that Gayitri was complaining to her that Akshara goes to her maayka for little things without telling them..Dadi says that i asked u not to call akshara so frequently..bec. of Rajshri's love for akshara, therez a huge misunderstanding between the two families and it has affected naitik and akshara's relationship a lot ! Rajshri says she knows she's wrong but what can she do now? She again asks Dadi to talk to Vishambhar but Dadi says tht Vishambhar is doing the right thing..

Naitik is waiting for Gayitri's call in his office...He decides to go back home..(dekh lo baby apni karni ka anjaam)..When he's back, Gayitri and Bhabhi ma tell him that they wanted Akshara to come back but Vishambhar has put this condition that Naitik will have to go to talk to Akshara first only then Akshara will be back...They say that Vish didn't listen to Daddaji and left..Naitik asks them how can Vish say that? his decision is not different from Daddaji's decision..Naitik said tht Vish insulted Daddaji..Daddaji says that he wanted to explain Vish the same thing ke Naitik will always obey him but Vish didn't listen..Daddaji tells Naitik and his family that now nobody will go to bring Akshara back, if she wants to come back on her own she's welcome !

in the precap, akshara gets down from the car and come towards Naitik's car..they both r looking at each other ( 🥱 shayad maine aapko kahi dekha hai) 😭 😭 😭

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
thanks for the quick update ...indeed today 's episode was very good....vishambar u rock!!!
Originally posted by _charu_

Hi all,

today was a remarkable episode 👏
Rajshri is telling kaki and Dadi that Gayitri was complaining to her that Akshara goes to her maayka for little things without telling them..Dadi says that i asked u not to call akshara so frequently..bec. of Rajshri's love for akshara, therez a huge misunderstandng between the two families and it has affected naitik and akshara's relationship a lot ! Rajshri says she knows she's wrong but what can she do now? She again asks Dadi to talk to Vishambhar but Dadi says tht Vishambhar is doing the right thing..

i wanted dadi to scold herlittle more shayad tabi samaj mein aathi...... sach mein it was a nice episode..
I completely agree with Vish's decision, but I think Vish should have called Naitik and explained himself. The way he told Akshara, he should have told Naitik.

Vish was aware of how upset Daddaji was and what kind of ego he has. This will create more misunderstandings. Naitik now thinks that Vish didn't come to solve things.

Nandini's khamoshi is pissing me off. WHY isn't she opening her mouth? WHY doesn't she say that Akshara isn't at fault. Naitik ASKED her to leave so of course her family is going to want them to solve things and for Naitik to bring her back. He's the one who kicked her out!

I'm so frustrated with the CVs. Naitik's family is just like him.. egotistical, close minded and selfish. They only think about themselves. Naitik isn't even concerned for his wife. He knows exactly what he said and how much that must have hurt and her reason for leaving so why isn't he going and getting her back?

And what is this about Naitik being "in tune" with Daddaji? Is that why he took an interview with another company? Or is that why he hid Nandini's writing?
Edited by Rahm - 14 years ago
just my 2 cents....respect is something that you earn, nobody can gift it to you.....Although Vishambhar is right in his place but i wud have liked it more if he'd explained the same to the Singhania's instead of staging a walkout ! he never asked them "have u forgiven my daughter? if she comes back will she get that respect which she deserves?"..i think this wud have made everything more clear to the Singhania's that Vishambhar is not putting any condition....this is one quality of akshara and now her father also..they must appoint one "intention explainer" and someone who cud explain everything in detail..

Vishambhar rightfully wants Akshara to be respected in her sasural but i don't think he can gift it to her by taking a stand this way....only akshara can earn it with her actions..even if naitik comes and take her back, vishambhar will be convinced (tht's what he said today) but he cannot see the tension in Naitik's family which vish created...who will come and sort out the differences b/w akshara and her in laws? yes, if naitik wants, he can defend akshara in front of his family but tht'll be just the beginning of a new end..i hope it's a good ending for Naksh and Singhania's can go to hell !

i hate both of them for involving both their madcap families ! specially naitik...he'll learn it the hard way, good for him, but akshara ka future will be hanging like a pendulum :(( now is this problem worth so much attention , tension , misunderstandings and patch up? i don't think so 😡 now i feel naitik must not go back so soon...

as for the precap, it's sad but aksh must not try to talk to naitik now..it's all useless...let him come...he invited trouble and now vish also wants the same ke naitik should come..so let him come..
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Vish 🥳

seriously.........VISH.....this is 4 you.......... 👍🏼

n this is 4 us.....🥳 🥳 🥳
thanks charu di 😊 😊 ......vishambar rocked the episode today!!!!! 👏
and i m looking forward to the track ahead!!!! cuz lagta hainnatik is gonna miss akshara s presence big time.........i hope he realises that how important is for a husband to support his wife!!!!!!!!!!
Nice Episode......It's high time the Singhania's got this dose....Aksh na sahi atleast her Dad spoke up for her....but she should change herself too if she wants to live respectfully in her sasural and not as a maid....
Originally posted by _charu_

just my 2 cents....respect is something that you earn, nobody can gift it to you.....Although Vishambhar is right in his place but i wud have liked it more if he'd explained the same to the Singhania's instead of staging a walkout ! he never asked them "have u forgiven my daughter? if she comes back will she get that respect which she deserves?"..i think this wud have made everything more clear to the Singhania's that Vishambhar is not putting any condition....this is one quality of akshara and now her father also..they must appoint one "intention explainer" and someone who cud explain everything in detail..

Vishambhar rightfully wants Akshara to be respected in her sasural but i don't think he can gift it to her by taking a stand this way....only akshara can earn it with her actions..even if naitik comes and take her back, vishambhar will be convinced (tht's what he said today) but he cannot see the tension in Naitik's family which vish created...who will come and sort out the differences b/w akshara and her in laws? yes, if naitik wants, he can defend akshara in front of his family but tht'll be just the beginning of a new end..i hope it's a good ending for Naksh and Singhania's can go to hell !

i hate both of them for involving both their madcap families ! specially naitik...he'll learn it the hard way, good for him, but akshara ka future will be hanging like a pendulum :(( now is this problem worth so much attention , tension , misunderstandings and patch up? i don't think so 😡 now i feel naitik must not go back so soon...

as for the precap, it's sad but aksh must not try to talk to naitik now..it's all useless...let him come...he invited trouble and now vish also wants the same ke naitik should come..so let him come..

very well said!!!! 👏 👏 👏 .......i also wish that vishambar should hav told the same thing to singhanias!!!!
Originally posted by sks7

Nice Episode......It's high time the Singhania's got this dose....Aksh na sahi atleast her Dad spoke up for her....but she should change herself too if she wants to live respectfully in her sasural and not as a maid....<br>

exactly!!!!!! akshara shud learn from her dad!!!!