*Written/Vid Update* - January 29th

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

No worries yaar ... thanks for the update ... will read the rest soon !!
Originally posted by aartifarty

No worries yaar ... thanks for the update ... will read the rest soon !!

I was able to see the vidoes with bad buffereing though.
so it's complete now😳

thanks for the update u did great

dont worry guys...i am sure that even if manav puts the sindoor on shravni something wil happen then..and the whole scenario wil get reversed.. just like what happened with vinod-archana-manju thing...who thot that vinods MU wil be cleared then n there..so lets hope fr the best..

nice update neways:)) thanks dear./

thanks for the update
tomorrow's maha episode looks interesting
im glad shruvni isnt 1 of dem hu wants everything 4 herself she actually thinks bwt odas n yayyyyyyyyyyyy archana n manav
thks Gur fr the amazing update ! I'm falling more nd more in love with PR, nd Manav 😍

nyways small mistake, in the update, 1st para, u wrote dat Manav turns bck nd drinks water .. actually he sees dat Archana made tea fr him, so he turned bck nd drank dat chai 😳 evn though it was hot loll ..
thanks .
Ok so Manav does love Archana as he admitted to Tarun. I am glad that he was honest enough to admit that though he loves her , it is not as much as she loves him.
Tomorrow he will marry Shravani . I hope baba makes sure that Archana should stay away from this guy then .