Giving Thanxx to SAGAR ARTS..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Guyzz!!
Here U gets a chance to thanxx SA for giving us the most stupendous Mytho serial named MEERA....

THE JOGAN OF RAJASTHAN has remind us of our culture n our attraction towards the divine power...

so i thank alotttt to Sagar Arts the whole casts of Meera, the sound n music crew, the dress crew, the makeup crew, the set desigenrs...n the producers n all of them who gifted us the serial of the season...
Thanxx a bunch...
hatts off to them...👏
yes v all r  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very  very thankful  to sagar arts
thanks a looooooooot
👏
Edited by krishna.46 - 14 years ago
yes agree, a big thanks to SA for letting us know more about Meera, we just read about her in books but didnt know much in detail but yes , now we know her much better

well done Sagar Arts 👏
MEERA was sagar pictures show
not sagar arts !!!!!

SAGAR PICTURES produced PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN,JAI SHRI KRISHNA,MEERA ,MAHAVIR HANUMAN !!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont no about dis thing thanks sagar pictures
Originally posted by janie

Yes we should really be thankful to Sagar pictures for their master piece MEERA. It was awesome. May be this was a bit early ending but it was apt, as it didnt give space for unnecessary dragging, same thing was told by Aditi in an article from telly chakkar. It would be good if they release cd or dvd of the show or atleast bhajan collection

agree with you and that was the best part of the show, it was short and sweet and ended in a very good way which doesnt happen with other shows in today's times
Originally posted by sita11

MEERA was sagar pictures show
not sagar arts !!!!!

SAGAR PICTURES produced PRITHVIRAJ CHAUHAN,JAI SHRI KRISHNA,MEERA ,MAHAVIR HANUMAN !!!!

Ohh... thanx for the correction, a big thanx to Sagar pictures
yes ,i loved the way ,sagar pictures showed a proper ending to the show !!!!! esp i loved the way they ended the show on the idol of LORD KRISHNA by saying JAI SHRI KRISHNA !!!
THANX A LOT TO ALL  WHO GAVE THEIR BEST TO BRING 'MEERA' BEFORE US ...

Yes, I agree 100%.  Thank you very very very  much.  I have request may be he can do Jay Jalaram, and show life of Jalarambapa and his devotion to Lord Ram.