Thendral

Thendral Feb 1-5th Updates & Discussions

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wednesday.. Will try my best or will try to rope in another person..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wondeful updates dasiy and Sri maa👏👏

Gudgal cant do the update this week so can anyone please ship in for her?😳

After reading yesterday and todays updates...i just want to blast of Tulasi...even after everything she want her dads permisson and thinks he will agree? patti was so right...some ppl need to learn from the hard way to understand the reality😡 Why did she mention deepas name when she knows her dads hates her?

TA, he has time to do all kind of the work for the others but cant take care of his job? he will def lose it tomorrow😕

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A character like deepa should get her own show/serial. Not liking how foolish TA and Thulasi are in this serial, for the main charaters they really aren't doing anything to shine in a smart intelligent good way. I understand that they are too good to be true, and are smart, but really do they have to lack the basic common sense to live life?  Hope their characters get better, cause its kinda getting really boring seeing them be this way. Want them to be intelligent enough to balance doing good and taking care of themselves (like deepa's character)
By the way i don't want anybody dying in this serial, especially deepa!!
Thanks for the awesome updates honeydaisy and srima!
Edited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates daisy and Srima..

Thulasi.. nee ippidi aracha maave arachena.. you will not prosper..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update daisy & srima. Thulasi is plain stupid, enna padichi enna irukke, her behaviour shows that she is really %#$^**&. Sorry for that guys..
Meena.IF thumbnail
Sorry, that wednesay updates will be delayed..

Thanks for ur patience...
Meena.IF thumbnail

As I have bit more work to do nowadays and have to get myself prepared for certain exams, I will not be able to visit IF.. Will surely be back once I am done with my things..

Enna marandhudadheenga!!

thanks..

-Meena

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends , will step in for meena & do the WED. update , but a little late. Pl bear with me.
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hiya242

A character like deepa should get her own show/serial. Not liking how foolish TA and Thulasi are in this serial, for the main charaters they really aren't doing anything to shine in a smart intelligent good way. I understand that they are too good to be true, and are smart, but really do they have to lack the basic common sense to live life?  Hope their characters get better, cause its kinda getting really boring seeing them be this way. Want them to be intelligent enough to balance doing good and taking care of themselves (like deepa's character)
By the way i don't want anybody dying in this serial, especially deepa!!
Thanks for the awesome updates honeydaisy and srima!

Hiya, totally agree with your views.  I wish it was Deepa the main character.  Thulasi's character (what is considered naivety but I call stupid) is really annoying.  😡