YRKKH 1st Feb Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Roku has aksked me update on monday and tuesday.........  😃

-starts with Raj B explaining naitik (he was wearing a t-shirt 😍)   that it was not only akshara's fault why   are  u only blaming akshara nandini is  also wrong u cant only blame her..........gayatri comes and  naitik says why did akshara did this to me i trusted her..we took vachans in our wedding that we will trust each other..and when i started to trust her blindly she did this and somehow nandini n mohit became more important than me...  (just as charu di has been saying that akshara has given importance to other relations more than naitik)

- rajshri and kaki are having a chat in the kitchen and akshara is very sad and the moment she says than when your daughter comes on happy occasions it is nice and akshara is listening to all this....

- nandini calls akshara and asks that why is she waiting plz come back dont wait till naitik comes...akshara says vo jaante hai ki i m here because he wanted it he knows i m missing him he knows i m nothing without him..just as she says that nandini gived the phone to naitik and when he has the hone askhara is saying i have only one complain that didnt support me when i needed him the most (Yeh rishtaa MU ka kehlata hai  😡)

- varsha and shaurya ask akshara to come for movie and akshara is asking for varsha's saree thay leave for the movie and as we all knew they cross each other...varsha asks akshara to go and talk to naiti she gets down the car naitik just thinks of what akshara said that he has only complain (he has a smile for a split second 😍) but that goes away  😭   😭  once again sad song in the background...

- shaurya , varsha n akshara come back without watching the movie and akshara goes to her room locks it from inside and is crying..

precap- gayatri with tears in her eyes saying i know akshara has done a mistake but why are u both doing this to yourself..

PS-plz ignore typing mistakes..
please somebody put sense into daddaji and his small puppet

cheers for the update
wow finally gayatri is actually being nice! wow!

Ok its final

I hate naitik
Edited by suchitra_1 - 14 years ago
Hare Ram!!! this is the downfall of getting married so young!!! Thanx for the update!!
thanks alot for the update...hmm so another problem created..why dnt they just talk it out..thiink natik needs a talking too..hmm dnt knw wat to say abt g3, seems to be changin every episode..dnt knw what to beleive..thanks for the update..
 Gaytri's character is confusing............
Thanks for the detailed update...!!!
thanks Pinky for the wondeful update   I hate naitik more after the way he behaved. he couldnt take a step forward but when aksh did, he went away ignoring her. I hope he crushes himself with his own ego! what does he think he is doing?   & what a coincedence, aksh talking to nandu when she satrts crying & doesnt realsie naitik has taken over. & stupid aksh complaining to nandu abt his behaviour!!!!!   great! what do the creatives want to show? more of MUs!!!!!!

thanks for the update

this is sooo bad miscommunication...talking alwaysss helpss. they are being so naive
Originally posted by piyualka

Gaytri's character is confusing............

i would say all the characters are confusing!!!!! 😆 😆 😆