Uravugal

* Uravugal February 2010 Archive

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday Feb 3rd Episode 170

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Scene-1

Krish house..parvathy,gowri and devi sleeping..devi unable to sleep..she gets up and thinks abt all the problems that had happened after devi came to AM's house...
Recalls mugs shouting at her for coming to AM's house,devi giving back that 10 lakhs that was deposited in her name by AM...Mugs asking AM to give their share in the property,
AM's death...and finally visalam cursing parvathy...thinking abt all these she gets up ...She hears the conversation b/w krish and gayu ....

Krish and gayu talking ...Krish says that he thought all the problems will be sorted out when parvathy amma agreed to come to the naming function  of Ranjani's baby...Gayu and devi (standing outside the room) feels very sad ...
krish tells gayu that they were very happy when lived as a  joint family..but now everything is over...gayu says that the reason behind all these problem is Mugundan..gayu tells krish not to feel for anything..
but krish continues his polambal..says that he is not sad abt the document prepared by mugundan but he is very worried abt chitra anni...he feels sad for the loss of her baby..gayu crying ..devi crying outside...
and krish says that visalam who always call parvathy as her akka,came today and talked so much....krish says that this family will not unite again and he had lost hope in that....

scene-2

Hospital...Doctor gives permission to meet chitra..mugs ,chitra's mom and brother goes in..mugs asks chitra how is she?chitra without answering turns her face..mummy says that she will stay with chitra..
chitra's brother says that maapillai mugs is here..he will take care of her..come lets go ...both of them comes outside...mugs tells chitra to talk to him...chitra says"inimel naan irundha enna setha enna?"..scolds him for the document matter..
mugs tells her that he is innocent..chitra says"the second u promised on our baby,the next second our baby was not with us, hereafter i'll never believe for u anything,i dont want to see u".
she forces him to leave the place..mugs hesitates..chitra threatens him that if he didnt leave the place now,she will harm herself...hearing this mugs comes out of the room..chitra crying silently.....

scene-3

Senthil comes out of chitra's room...mugs waiting outside the room..senthil asks what happened..mugs says chitra is not ready to believe him...senthil says that he is not in a position to talk in supportof mugs to chitra..even if he talk that will not workout...mugs tells senthil that someone is playing with his life by changing the document...mugs says that there is no life for him without chitra..to live with her again mugs asking idea to senthil...senthil asks mugs"ungalukku yaar melayavadhu sandegam irukka?"...mugs says no...senthil tells mugs to leave this matter and go home and tells him to go home and take rest..he will find who is the culprit..but mugs says that he will find the person who did all this.. he says that the first thing he want to do is to prove  chitra that he didnt prepare such document...senthil shocked and says its difficult to find the thirttu pathiram ezhudhiya thirudan....But mugs says "i'll find out,i'll never leave the person who separated chitra from me"....senthil shocked ......

Freeze......

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Feb 4th Episode 171 
 Credits to Viluthu.com
Mugs makes sabatham that he will find that criminal and break his legs and arms . Hearing this Senthil muzhichufies. Mugs leaves while Senthil tell himself," enna ithu...summa irunda sangai oothi keduthaan sonna maathiri aayuduche.....mmm...it is ok...after all I have brain all over my body...it is ok....samaalippom"

Devi steps into Az's house and hesiates to move in she calls twice " amma....ammma"  Ranjani comes there and asks her to come in.
Ranjani   Devi   Visalam
vaa Devi.....how are you? come inside...why have you stopped there?
Is amma in I have come to see her only...
Amma is inside ...come in...
Yaaru....who are you talking with...? yei nee yen inge vandeh?
amma I want to talk to you
who asked you to come here
amma ennamma nee..after all she is just a small girl and....you...are showing your anger to her?
Ranjani you better keep quiet...you do not anything....
ammma i will go away after talking to you
oh....you are such a perya manushi to talk to me? yei....why have you come here....oh...parvathy has sent you as a messenger...
ayo amma no body knows that I came here....
unga veetule  thaan yaaru enna yeppo what doing neh thriyaadeh....? you all act like thyagigal  with so much maya maalam in your hearts....at last my son gets all the pazhi and paavam...look here you better go back and I am not prepared to talk to you anything at all
amma please...why are you talking like this...I know I am so unlucky girl and from the day I stepped into this house everything is happening is bad...for the death of appa...the separation of this family and now this sandai between you and Parvathy amma....all this is happening due to my bad raasi....in fact parvathy amma is romba parisuthamaanavanga....avanga mele no fault at all....you have poured out your words on her like fire....Parvathy amma is so heart broken...krishna anna and all the others never ate anything...the whole house looks like sooniyam pudicha veedu maathiri......
inge mattum enna vaazhuthu.....my family's first vaarisu....but that was killed by your Parvathy amma...konjam kooda eevu irakkam illama...do you know what a loss it is? yei....you better leave from here....
amma....mmm...
ammma....you are seeing Parvathy amma as your enemy...but when I thought about the whole thing happened  I realise that I am the sole responsible person for this...so I will go away somewhere far away from you all...after all  naan idayileh vandavathaaneh...?atleast after I leave from this family I wish you and Parvathy amma once again live together like before and this family must live like a aala maram....
yei.....podum niruthudee.....you have decided to go right....then go....why are making opaari here like this....?who cares.. nee irundaa ennaa...setha ennaadee...engalukku?
ennamma...why are you talking to her like this...she like a small child?
yei you better shut your mouth...amma....kozhanthai...so you want me konjify her? ava enna nalla vazhiyile vandavalaa?
ammmmmmaaaa
yei.....you do not have any rights to call me ammmma...who are you? from where have you come? whose blood is running in your body...?
amma...ammma
 periyavar vayasu kolaaruleh vandavaa nee....you dont come to me anymore...amma podum vidu....
poren amma....naaneh poyidaren...
po...po....en kan munnale nikkadeh...
ammma......deveee.....devee

Devi starts walking away from there ..she is crying bitterly...Devi is walking and all the stuff Visalam asked her running in her ears again and again...she keeps walking. Suddenly she looks like she has decided on doing something. She wipes off her tears and starts walking fast.

In Visalam's house...Ranjani is screaming at her mom," what is this amma....you have scraemed at her like this konjam kooda eevu irakkam illama? you bring the beggers from the road and feed them what is the use? you behaved with that girl like this? paavam ava....she is also our family right? paavam amma illaatha ponnu vereh..."

Visalam gets angry and stops Ranjani," podum stop there dee...what so ever I can never think that she is our uravu" Ranjani screams back," yaaru sonnaalum illaattiyum....she is my uravu...ava en thagachi" Visalam roars again," yei...her birth itself is a dirty one...who is her mother...ko,lam kothram onnum theriyaathu...karumam pudichava pethu potta porappu" At this point AZ comes there hearing the above conversation.

Ranjani again scolds her mom. ButVislama conitnues," aamaandi..I will talk about her like that only....if her mother was from a good family would she come into this family as a veppaattee?" AZ shouts and comes there," Visalaatcheeeee...podum niruthu" Vilam still talks bad," itho....anda saakadaiyeh sandanam solla another person has come" AZ asks Ranjani what happened...Ranjani explains to him what happened.
 AZ is shocked and Visalam asks,"what happened now here...why are you so shocked....who care whether she lives here or go away from here...nadathai kettavalukku porandava irundaa enna ponaa enna?" Az screams," Vichalachee podum niruthu....stop talking bad about her mother....I will not tollerate that...Saraswathi yaaru nu theriyumaa unakku?" Visalam is shocked to see this much anger from her husband....while AZ tries to control himself and finally he walks out.

Az is looking for Devi every where.....after some time he spots her walking into a small lane. He calls her but as soon as Devi notices her dad...she starts running.
Poor Az also runs behind her. Devi stops an auto and goes away...luckily Az also finds another auto. Auto chase goes on for sometime.

Krish's house...Gayu gives coffee to Krish who is ready to go out. Parvathy asks Gowri about Devi. Gowri tells that devi must have gone to the temple. Parvathy tells," how come she simply goes out without telling anyone...this is not a good habit" Krish tells it is ok.

back to auto chase... Auto driver asks Devi is there any problem but Devi says no. Still the chase continues.. AZ calls Krish and tells him about Devi's visit to Visalam etc and asks him to come to Kalli kuppam area. Krish keeps the phone and Parvathy asks what happened.
( guess what buddies?....Krish is not shocked or surprised.....he calmy explain whatever Az appa told him and  then leaves from there....only his last part of the conversation he shows a little padattam...director Sir....Krish must be so padattam and just run from there....telling he will come back and tell them.......)

A van comes in between these two autos...and Az gets so tensed. After some more chase Az's auto blocks the other auto and both autos come to a stop. Az jumps out and  quickly runs to the other auto. But there is no sign of Devi in it. The auto driver informs that Devi got down ther itself. Az repeats the same to his auto driver and  asks him to go back there. Devi is hiding behind a big ( but dirty...with all kinds of posters and writing.......ennappa hamara desh????) water tank.

atina thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

raaspach thumbnail

Tuesday Feb 9th Episode 174

Credits to viluthu.com
pics by Atina

Chitra sitting inside the car and mugs comes out to meet his dear wife.. mugs 10 secs kku feelings look kaatraruπŸ˜‰chita turns away her face..mugs starts his polambal..."why chitra?why r u waiting here?ulla vandhu enna parkanumnu thonalaya?"...chitra without wasting a sec says "no"...Mugs nose breaks once again🀒chitra's mom and bro and visalam joins them

....chitra says that she didnt want to meet mugs becoz he dont have a nalla manasu...mugs nondhu poyi(sorry enakku sirippu varudhuπŸ˜•).

visalam jumps in to support mugs says"chitra,we are also in the same state,ie mansau nondha state"..mugs stops his mom...mugs again says that except writing that bald letter he didnt do anything wrong....thats of becoz of his suyanalam,and when chitra left  him..his suyanalam also left him...now he is a new man......chitra gets irritated and tell her mom that she will go by an auto...afte that mirattal..everybody gets into the car ..visalam grrr....

Mr.and Mrs.Krish in temple....our hero prays / talks to god...
says "kadavulae kadavulae...pls do me a favour..pls unite my mugs bother and chitra anni... avangalukku kuzhandai bhagyam kudu"....

gayu saamy kumbidaradha vittuttu husband aa vedikkai parkaraanga...

her expressions are like"evalavu torture panninalum thangarar...ivaru rombha nallllllavana irukkarae"😭😭

after pryaing they both sit  there...gayu look vittufy her husband and suddenly starts crying...krish shocked..."aiyo gayu...why r crying?feeling for our family's fate?"...

gayu says no and she is crying for the kodumais and tortures she done before without understanding his golden heart....she tells him to fogive her....krish says not to worry and leave everything to  god...

scene-2

chitra and co reaches pallipattu...chitra enters the house and she picks up the phone and calls someone...yaarukku??aiy....dhoda...namma paro aunty😲....paro aunty picks up thephone"yaaru adhu"...chita says"iam chitra"...paro shocked...sad...guilty..edho oru feeling...paro enquires chitra abt her health...chitra says she is fine and she is in home now....parvathy says that she didnt push chitra purposely...mugs mela ulla kovathula thalli vittutennu solranga..and asks sorry to her...chitra says that she is not at all angry with paro...

the reason she called now was to ask sorry to krish and gayu...paro asks "why?"chithu says"they came to hospital to see me..there visalam did sky earth jumping..for that i want to ask sorry to them..pls give the phone to krish"....krisha and gayu coming in....paro morachukitte gives the reciever to krish and krish talks to chitra and chita asks sorry...namma hero asusual "avanga yaaru namma mummy dhaanae story" otararuu...paro mummy funimgkrish....not erady to miss the chance..starts singing mugs is a nallavar song...says"anni..pls come back to mugs ...live together"...chitra firmly rejects the proposal and cuts the phone...

parvathy amma standing paro starts"without informing why did u go there?"..krish says"anni paavam....."..paro says"pesadha...dont u have soodu,soranai,maanam,rosham?"(aunty ji...vetkam vittuteenga...adutha time complete aa thittunga..avara thitradhula thapae illai)...paro amma continues"naan evlo avamana pattalum ungalukku kavalaiyae illai..all u want is that family...visalam appadi thittiyum u have gone there"....

gayu asks soryr..paro amma not ready to listen....she says "krishna...promise me that u will never see or talk to that family..will never interfere in that famiy matter..promise on behalf of eveyone(gayu,devi and gowri)"....

krish hesitates...paro amma forces him.krish says "no amma..i will  not give any promise"...Dhirana dhirana BGM vandhuduchu..paro amma shocked...says "iam ur amma asking,promise pannu"...krish says no...paro shouts"KRISHNA"....krish stats his vaadham"if i promiseu..ur saabam will come true..and that family naasama poidum(appadithanae saabam kuduthaanga..makkals?)so,i dont want that to happen...eppadi irundha nee ippadi aayitta?😲sondha bandhangal dhaan enakku periya sothu..i dont want to lose that"...

parvathy confused...now krish's turn to take sabatham ,says "indha familya onnu serkara varaikkum naan oya maatten"(aamapa..enguttu serkaradhu...neenga ellathayum mind voice la pesuveenga,illai god kitta pesuveenga..action eduthu la kudumbam onnu seradhu)..krish paasamalar part 2 otti kaatraru..

parvathy amma feeling feeling..(ennathukku?eppadiyum aduthu yaarayavadhu pidichu thalla poreenga..i mean again u will get angry nnu solla varenπŸ˜†)...krish strong aa solraru(strong aa nna words la strong )that he will not leave them ever and will not do any promise against them....

sollittu room kku poitaru...gayu follows him....parvathy amma va close up la kaatranga ppa...close-up bheelings....😭

scene-3

our serial's ghajini mohammed..mr.mugs thinking abt hery darling wife and her karichu kotting dialogues...pocket lakaiya vittu yosikarau....then he calls her(ethanai thadava?ghajini mohamed dhaana?πŸ˜†)...chitra picks up and ..dir says(solliruparu...)ready steady start...polambal..."vandha..poitta..pesala..mansu varlaya...ivlo veruppa.."(pls friends neengalae is,was, that, this, and ellam pottu join panni padichukkonga pls)..chitra cuts the phone call...here in mugshouse..indha scene ellam being watched by AZ and Visalam...AZ stops mugs and says"why r acting like this?thappu pannalanu sonna nee panninadhu ellam illainnu aayiduma?"

mugs tries to intefere...namma uncle viduvaaracontinues "dai..u prepared the document and u saved that too..then eppadi adhu maari pogum... u r responsible for ur child's death...."...Mugs shocked...

Freeze......

raaspach thumbnail

Wednesday Feb 10th Episode 175

Yesteray Polambal Special..Today Fighting Special

Pictures by atina

Credits to viluthu.com

Scene-1

Starts with AZ accusing mugs for baby's death.....Mugs shocked..AZ  says that "bald letter ezhudha aaramicha thappu..ippo kuzhandhai azhivu varaikku vandhurukku"...Enna irundhalum magan dose vaangumbodhu mummy summa irupangala...same here...visalam stops her husband.."podhum niruthunga.."(ada yenga neenga vera..AZ Sir ennaikavadhu dhaan kova padararu..adhayum nirutha solreenga)....she continues "already our puthirar is in nondha state..idhukku mela u r also accusing him for his baby's death...idhu ellathukkum karanam unga paasamigu anni...avanga thalli vittadhu naladhaan chitra karu kalainjadhu".....
AZ says"what is the need for chitra to ask feet falling sorry?(feet falling sorry na.kaalil vizhundhu mannippu kettal)all becoz of this mugs who changed the document"...visalam shouts at her husband saying that he always talks in support of his anni...
AZ says "yes..i'll support  her ..what will u do now?"...fight continues....summa sollakoodathu..super aa sandai podarraanga...visalam tells AZ "kill mugs...so that all  ur problems will be solved"...Atlast mugs stops his parents from shouting/fighting..... he again sings the same song...
i" didnt change the document..some padupaavi maathittan...iam innocent and i'll prove that too...no need for u ppl to fight for me"....sollittu sir poittaru...

Next day...AZ reading naattu naappu..ie paper..visa aunty brings coffee...there comes our senthil..24 hrs FM...non stop kondaaaaaaattam....singing his own perumai...says he is so very busy that he even gets no time to konjufy his son...visalam and AZ gives a nakkal look..superb expression by visa aunty...senthil rasichu rasichu drinking the coffee...Ranjani also gives the same look(pinnadi photo la irundha AM kooda nakkal look vitta maadhiri irundhuchu enakku)...
mugs comes there and starts his visaranai ..asks his mama.."mama..night oda night document eppadi change aagum".... senthil asusual blah blah....
mugs says that he is clear now..says that nobody from outside can come in and change this..so mama,neengadhaanae documenta change panninadhu?".....Senthil shockeddd.."what naana"why should i do like that?"...
mugs says"no mama..u should have done this..inga vera yaarum maatha maatanga"...Ranjani supports mugs says she too doubts her hubby darling...senthil gets angry and shouts at mugs an Ranjani....and starts his FM...iam working like this..that..facing so much tension..rice mill varumanam pathama textiles irundhu money inga transfer panren..etc etc...
Ranjani stops him and asks him why he is taking money from textiles..AZ also asking same question...says he should not do like that..Senthil tries to escape from that place..mugs stops him and again tells that he was the one who changed the document...
senthil says no..mugs says yes...no..yes..no..yes...now maaman machaan fighting starts..
AZ tells mugs to leave this matter...Ranjani says that she thinks that both of them are dubakoors...(idhu nallarukkey)...Ennada innum yaaum sabadam podalayae nnu parthen...today's sabadam by Senthil...says.."i'll prove that iam a ISI muthirai kuthina maaamanidhar"..sollittu essssssss....

scene-2

Rice mill..senthil monoacting panraru..ie...talking to himself...polambing abt how to solve this document matter...there comes krish...senthil welcomes him...FM starts...krish porumaiya tells him that he came to meet senthil.....senthil confused..asks "what is the matter?"...Krish tells that he never thought that senthil will do such things..again senthil acts as confused...

krish asks"yen maama pathiratha maathi vacheenga?"...senthil part part aa shock(appadithaan kaatinanga..face,left eye,right eye appadi..thats called part part aa shocked).... senthil immediately asks"enna vilayadareengala?do u have any proof for that?"....krish says yes...and that aadharam and satchi ellam adiyendhaan...he tells abt visalam thitting devi,devi running,krish following..entering rice mill .....tttoninggggggg.....flashback...there they saw the kankolla katchi of senthil perumaiya telling his water beater kootali abt how he changed the document..etc....
hearing this again senthil kku part part shock...
once again krish shows he is the hero of the show...says"why mama...neenga innum namma familya purijukkalayae..even now i can go and tell mugs anna eveything..but i'll not do liket that...coz everbody will throw u out of the house.."...senthil sogamae uruvaaga listens ...tries to say something....namma hero solraru"dont worry ..i'll not tell this to anyone..and also devi..but pls unite chitra anni and mugs"...krish gone...senthil sad....

scene-3

senthil waiting outside mugs office..mugs comes..asks why he came there...mugs says that he dont want to hear anything from him..tells him to go away from there...senthil says that he had found the person who changed the document ....2 perum going somewhere..(office la permission ellam ketka vendaama?)...senthil takes him to pathiram vikkara office...says"we have come here to prove that iam innocent"...senthil shows some piece of paper..says that was one piece of paper from the documenet which was changed...andha pieceof paper parandhu vandhu ivaru pocket la vizhundhuchaan...(hmmm..how is this possible?)...mugs says that date and name in that document are corect ..but he bought the pathiram in some other place...not here....
senthil says"go inside the office maappu..find out who changed the document"....mugs praises senthil for this kind of soooooper ideas...they enter the office and asks abt the details ....anga oru kodu potta sattai (KPS)annan solraru that this pathiram was bought by a person named "Gayathri".....mugs shocked......

Freeze.....
atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Friday, Feb 12th, Episode 177
Credits to Viluthu.com  

When Krish said that the papper maatram velai was done by Gayatri....every one is shocked and Krish continues," Gayatri told me that she did this and she asked my mannippu and I also minnichufied her.......so maamaaaa ippo sollunga enna seiyalaam.....that also please tell it out yourself maamaa"

Senthil thiruttu muzhi looking on the ground. ( Shameless charater......cheee)

Hearing this Gayatri burst out crying and she simply runs inside. While TK and all the others feel so bad for Gayu. Devi is speechless...since she knows the real truth about this Senthil's drama.

As Senthil walks to Mug's bike....Krish stops him and with koopiya karangal," romba thanks maamaaa" Shameless Senthil just leaves from there.

When Krish comes back TK asks," what is going on maapillai...I did not bring up my daughter like that.....something is wrong....please tell me the truth maapilleh"

Devi who was just keeping quiet all this time opens her mouth to tell the truth," athu vandu maamaa....." But Krish stops her and asks Gowri to take Devi and go home. They both leave.

TK morachufies at Krish and Krish tells," mamaa...I can guess what you want to ask from the way you are looking at me...all I can tell you for now is ...mannichidunga....that is all...let me go and console Gayatri...she must be so confused and worried...paavam" He walks inside while TK, Raji and Suda watch him going with so many questions on their faces.

Krish reaches upstairs ...Gayu's room...she is weeping so badly. Krish slowly goes in and shuts the door...sits next to her.( some sad female voice sings humming...BGM)

Krish  Gayu

Gayatri,,,iPPADI abaandama pazhi pootuten nu manasu kashtappadum illeh? Illeh...I knew that they came here with some thittam that is why I simply agreed to what they said

Athukkaaga....you will blame your own wife? beleiving every single words unga maamaa and annaa uttered?

Illeh Gayatri I am aware that what they told was not true but I am not in a position to argue against them GAyatri....
Yen......? for you your mamma and annan's happiness is more important than your own wife....you  don't mind if others even spit on your wife's face...appadithaaneh? 

Itha paaru you do not know what is the truth and that is why you are so angry like this

Ok...sollunga therinjukkaren..
That was doen by Senthil maamaa
Enna sollareenga..how do you knwo this matter? then why did you keep quiet that day in the temple when that much commotion occured
That time I did not know Gaytari...one day Devi ran away from home ..you remember? that day I saw Devi running towards the rice mill and I chased her and went to the mill where Senthil maamaa and Rajendran were discussing about this pathiram maathuna velai. Myself and Devi heard ourselves Senthil maama accepting that he did this ...for this only  I, Devi and that God only saatchi.

Then why did you let them go just like that?
If I told this to everyone...AZ appa, Visalam amma will not spare maamaa....and Chitra anni and Ranjani akka's lives also will be shattered...just think hard and you will understand..
I understand but how can you put that blame on me?
Look here Gayatri....right now only you are sad...but two lives are saved ...this is a great sacrifice you are doing not only for me but also for the family Gayatri....Joint family is built like how we build a house....brick by brick it is latered....and even if one brick is taken off the whole pile will collapse....if we chase senthil maama from the family then the after effect will be bad....yaar kannu paatuthunu theriyallai.....these family is broken like this into two...
Athukkaga...how can you take this sumai like this? isn't there any limits fro your porumai?
Gayatri becasue I had so much porumai only today we both are together...even after you ignored and ounished me so mcuh right? Let us bear this sumai until that GOD himself comes and take it away Gayatri.....I thought you will share my burdons like this...just tell me Gayatri if you do not like it...I will go and tell the truth to everyone.....

Yen.....Ungalukkaaga naan ithu koodavaa seiya maaten? all these days why I did not under stand your nalla manasai.....

Mugs and Senthil reach home and Mugs calles eveyone and tells that they found out who is the culprit in changing the documents. Senthil also put ammam saamee...and

AZ gets so surious and  tells," by doing that sinful act to damage my anni's kudumbam's happiness...senjathu yaroo? tell me and I will drag him and tie him up on the tree to beat him up"

Rajani also asks and Mugs breaks the news. Ranjani scolds Mugs for talking nonsense. Az also can not beleive. At this point Senthil asks about the day when Gayu visited them. Visalam tells," Ranjani went to take bath and I was in the kitchen...Gayatri was alone there" Senthil tells," note this point....see that gayatri made use of that time and did this" Visalam curses Gayatri and tells everyone that no one should tak to anybody from the other family....she goes inside.

Senthil talks in his mind," abbaada....ippothaikku thappichom...let me celebrate this" 

Ranjani on the hand is not convinced with what Senthil and Mugs told just now. She lloks so confused.

Devi and Gowri are waiting for Krish and they are worried. Paro comes and asks," hey you both go and sleep...he is not a small child...he will come back" As they were talking Krish comes in.

Paro asks about Gayatri and Krish tells that she will come tomorrow morning.

Devi tells,"anneh....Mugunthan anna came here first and he told everything to amma then only he came to anni's house"  Krish is shocked but manages and tells," aamaa...ammma...Gayatri did that and I also mannichufied her......"

Palllllllaaaaaaar.....Paro slaps him so hard and he is shocked. Here goes Paro," enna jenmam daa nee....? did I give birth to you just to see you taking others blames on you????

Petha vayiru pathi yeriyuthu daa....unga appaavukkum mela periya thyaagiyaa irukkariyedaa nee?"

From this statement he guesses that Devi told all the truth to his mom and he stares at Devi while Devi simply looks down.....