Laaga Pavitra Rishta me daaag!!!!Chupau kaise?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Arman's pavitra rishta is not pavitra anymore.

Granted sindur is not everything in a marriage, it sure symbolizes it. This sindur episode had put a crack in the Arman relationship. I know that eventually they will get together but both Manav and Archana will remember it. Archana will remember that Manav had put the sindur, Manav will remember that he has put sindur on some one else and Shravani will remember this and claim to be Manav's wife. I just don;t understand why the creatives of this serial cannot show Armaan united first and then face the challenges as a couple. That would be the pavitra rishta that stande the test of time. Why do they have to suffer so much in the name of love? This is emotional torture. I do not believe any women in todays day and age will be so unresponsive to so much humiliation and emotional torture even for love. What is love by the way? I think I have a different definition by watching this serial. It is called "suffering, suffering, suffering". Somehow this serial potrays that there is no happiness in God's durbar and lovemeans only rona dhona. If this is what love and loving someone with all heart is then boy I am scared of love.   Please someone let Ekta know that pavitrata of love and rishta can also be shown by being together and jhelofying the curve balls of life.   GOSH THIS IS DISGUSTING. I AM THINKING OF NOT WASTING MY TIME WATCHING PR. THE SWEETNESS OF THE RELATIONSHIP ENCOURAGED ME TO WATCH THIS SHOW NOW THE CRUELTY IS DISCOURAGING ME.