Written/Video Update 2nd February COMPLETE

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks aarti!!

congratulations ali/yeli/bakra 😆 he is going to kill us aarti 😆 😆

now i shall read the update...Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
Aarti u r yet to mention the bst part......wat happnd? r u still sighing / blushing after watching the beautiful ArMan scene 😆
@piya .. no no .. that part wasnt uploaded yet so i  was waiting for it... but i just watched it and it was sooooooooo cute ...

@Sid n Piya .. thanks for liking the update
Aarti thanks for update..
I missed such a cute Arman scene 😭 😭 and seems like it was good episode:)
ohh good we will get moment we were waiting for
archna mnv scn was cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........8.5/10
Aarti.. i m gonna kill u.
thanks Aarti .
I confess, I cried twice today . It was very moving for me . I had an idea that Archu was going to meet with an accident . Today's episode was as if she was saying  her good byes .
The scene with salochna made me cry . Salochna has no idea what is about to happen to her little princess. Just the thought had me cry .

The second was of course the one when she is sort of seeing manav the last time and the beautiful romantic scene before that . It was one of the most romantic and innocent scenes I have seen .Brilliant .It ended terribly when he walked out without eating .
He will have to live with this image of Archana crying , all heart broken all because of him .
Is Shravani really worth all this trouble manav ???????
brilliant direcition in the last  part , brilliant acting by Ankita and Sushant , specially Sushant .
Thank u for great update... Liked Arman's cute scene. 7.5/10Edited by minikidy - 14 years ago