Behenein - Help Desk

Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome to the Behenein Help Desk

Please post your questions regarding the show Behenein here and someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible!

- Behenein Dev Team.

Edited by sattvik - 13 years ago
why hasnt it started in the us =(
Originally posted by --chandni--

why hasnt it started in the us =(
because it starts 2 weekas later 😳
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

because it starts 2 weekas later 😳
that sucksss
do u have any ideaa whyy they do that??
Who are the main leads of this show out of the male?
can u plz  tel me where can i get d writen updates..... ??😕
can any1 plz tell me the story so far?
i will appreciate dat
Posted: 13 years ago
plz tell me dat was smriti pregnant frm da 1st epi
can anyone plz tell the real name of Amar?
Originally posted by pooja83

can any1 plz tell me the story so far?
i will appreciate dat
yaa sure...
thr r 4sisters who love each other and their parents...the eldest one is named purva,then thr's smriti who is married to mihir,then akashi and then anokhi
purva is getting married to amar...but while all the preparations r going on..due to some electrical fault or something...the house gets burned down...and both the parents die in tat incident.soo the marriage was cancelled for tat time..all r very tense..smriti was pregnant at tat time and no one told her bout the death of her parents to to dat...but fuyi ba...hu is thr bua wanted to...soo she tricked evry1 and made smrii know bout it.( fuyi baa was not a good soul..she jus wanted the money..and got some papers made sayig that we ll the 4sisters will get maried then the property will come on her name ad her son's...soo she does mny pooting and planning)....wich lead to a premature birth of her child...and after the delivery she became mental...she was tortured by her mother in law..and finally sent to some assylum cos she cudnt take care of prem also..prem is smriti and mihir's son...soo mansi enters the serial...she is mihir;s childhood frnd and mihir's mother wants mihir to get married to her...cos she rlly liked her and wanted someone to take care of prem also...she was bout to get married to mihir but smriti;s sisters dint wanted tat to happen as it'll spoil her life further...purva encountered and saw tat mansi was not the person tat she shows..she was very wicked and cruel and jus wntd mihir''s money...soo the circumstances forced purva  to marry mihir instead of mansi..and now they r going to show after tat
hope i helped
if u still have any doubt...do not hesitate to ask
drishti 😊