Behenein - Help Desk - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mishaalfan

who is tthe lead of the serial

Purva, Smriti, Akashi and Anokhi are the lead of the show but Purva is the main one 😊
can any1 give all GTOW games in behnein forum please give me the link pleaseee
wht is the real name of bhavnesh...n is adaa married in real life too??😊
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

wht is the real name of bhavnesh...n is adaa married in real life too??😊

Dheeraj Dhoopar

and hmm I don't think she is married... :)
Originally posted by Naina2127

Dheeraj Dhoopar

and hmm I don't think she is married... :)

thnx sis😊
Why does Karan want revenge from the sisters ??

Originally posted by sweetaddiction

Why does Karan want revenge from the sisters ??

Karan wants revenge because when he was younger, his mother used to work for the Behenein's family. And Karan was accused of stealing or attempting to steal a necklace and the four sisters knew of his innocence and they didn't say or do anything to push away the accusations thrown on him.

Karan and his mother end up getting kicked out of the sisters' house and there his mother falls sick, and she's stuck in the hospital, and she actually believes that her son is a thief.

So Karan mainly wants this revenge for his mother's state, and for the sisters ultiamtely ruining his life by accusing him to being a thief when he was a child.

phew that was long! if you have any more questions though, don't hesitate to ask :)

hope this helped!
~Naina
Can someone please post all of Shamad and Akasi's cute scenes? Preferably after their problems got solved! And Mihir and Purva scenes also? Please!

Thanks
NOHA😳
Originally posted by Naina2127

Karan wants revenge because when he was younger, his mother used to work for the Behenein's family. And Karan was accused of stealing or attempting to steal a necklace and the four sisters knew of his innocence and they didn't say or do anything to push away the accusations thrown on him.

Karan and his mother end up getting kicked out of the sisters' house and there his mother falls sick, and she's stuck in the hospital, and she actually believes that her son is a thief.

So Karan mainly wants this revenge for his mother's state, and for the sisters ultiamtely ruining his life by accusing him to being a thief when he was a child.

phew that was long! if you have any more questions though, don't hesitate to ask :)

hope this helped!
~Naina

thanxx so much !
another q-- do u knw why the sisters dint say anythin in his defense given that they knew he was innocent ??
also-- do they know about this now ?
Where can I find the Lullaby song for Behenein?