Official Usmaan-Ansari Discussion & App. Thread

Posted: 14 years ago
||USMAAN & ANSARI Discussion & Appreciation Thread||
OFFICIAL

Welcome to Usmaan & Ansari Palace!😃😳

-----------------------------------

Manish Chaudhri As Usmaan Ali Malik

Usmaan Ali Malik, Superintendent, Narcotics Control Bureau

Meet the most experienced and efficient officer of the NCB who thinks parallel and ahead of the person on his hit list. Meet the man trying to make the most out of the system by staying in the system. His moist yet dry eyes, grin and alcohol driven laugh lines tell tales of his learning from the years of experience. In an external battle to abolish the drug abused scenario and an internal battle of whether he has lost more than what he gained in life, he unknowingly has set a perfect example for his team.

Pankaj Tripathi As Naved Ahmed Ansari

Naved Ansari - The Drug Lord

Ansari, is the next big thing in the underworld, the drug demon. He is who the Narcotics Control Bureau is hunting for sleeplessly. A planned, analyzed and strong & evolved sense of business move makes it difficult for anyone to gather evidence against this drug lord.  A definitely challenging puzzle he leaves for the cops to figure, such is the mind of the criminal genius.

Note:

All the discussions on Usmaan sir & Ansari will take place here. Plus this is their Appreciation thread too. 😊
Will be updating so bear with me please.😳

Enjoy!
Reg,
DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
Thank u Ika, will try to be active as much as possible..
guyz wat do u think cn b d relation b/w usman ansari.....................except dat he ws an informer...............bcoz usman knows him vry well!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ Seher

relation between Ansari and Usman can only be that of a Friend.......cause behen ka pyaar and all sounds too melodramatic and filmy.....or else they can be like bachpan ke dost ........like Raghav and Mahendra...one chose the path of sincerity while other got drowned in the world of crime

@ Ika thanks for making this one .........the two Usman and Naved are great actors Edited by luv_guru - 14 years ago
in the latest promo, it says the change of minister in the center has changed the things.. now people who were with ansari, have turned against him..

so who u guys think is the person being mentioned? raja? for a check,
look closely at the photos brinda is showing to someone.. the guy in those photos with the (supposedly) new minister looks like raja..

if it's so i feel rather sorry for ansari! though latter is a shrewd guy and he must have thought of some plan B if raja turns out to be Judas..

i can't wait to see what usmaan does of this opportunity, especially after precap of last epi.. is he going to meet his long-lost friend? or they are simply apart until near the end of the story?

Rapi - I hardly think it would be Raja! I mean Raja is his right hand, he can turn away but no so soon..😆 (i know being filmi) but sitll I don't think it's Raja, as Ansari in last episode alreaqdy said after Ansari leaves Raja is head in Mumbai.. So I don't think Raja will do anything to jeaopardise this golden oppurtunity.

I think it is one of Ansari's another men... maybe someone who is close aswell but not as close as Raja.

But if it's Raja, I second you in feeling sorry for Ansari!

Well.. I think soon usmaan-ansari will be face-to-face. I don't know why but I've fe
eling.😳
What I think is that Ansari and Usman sir were related in a professional way. Ansari, who probably was the right-hand man of some once powerul drug lord, was the informer and Usman sir was the one who'd gather the info. Their friendly relationship, I think, came at a later stage. One day, Ansari informed them of a very important drug deal, where the drug lord himself would be present and the drug lord was killed in the encounter. After, that Ansari becomes chief and obviously chooses being the chief rather than being an informer(money matters). Not only that, but he ends his relationship with the police by double-crossing them, IMO, judging from the pitiful but angry expression by Usman sir after looking at the picture of him and Ansari.
@debyon.. that could be very well so.. one thing we can be sure of is that usmaan somewhere feels betrayed by ansari.. and it has to be something that happened long back.. ur narration is quite possible seeing ansari works as true businessman with only one aim to spread and strengthen his business..😒
Originally posted by rapi_c

<font color="#006600"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@debyon.. that could be very well so.. one thing we can be sure of is that usmaan somewhere feels betrayed by ansari.. and it has to be something that happened long back.. ur narration is quite possible seeing ansari works as true businessman with only one aim to spread and strengthen his business..😒
</font></font>
or maybe they were very good friends(because both are Muslim) and then Ansari went into bad company, which has shocked Ansari. Let's see what happens.
@ then Ansari went into bad company, which has shocked Ansari. imo, it's not that likely.. if usmaan was angry at him since d time ansari went into bad company, he would not have used him as his informer.. it must be sometime later..! strictly my opinion.. 😛