Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rapi_c

@ then Ansari went into bad company, which has shocked Ansari. <font color="#006600"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">imo, it's not that likely.. if usmaan was angry at him since d time ansari went into bad company, he would not have used him as his informer.. it must be sometime later..! strictly my opinion.. πŸ˜›
</font></font>

no no you're right, it's quite possible.   πŸ˜Š
debayon thumbnail
I'm just waiting for the scene in which Ansari and Usman sir come face to face....how exciting that would be, the melting-pot of expressions on their faces.πŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: debayon

I'm just waiting for the scene in which Ansari and Usman sir come face to face....how exciting that would be, the melting-pot of expressions on their faces.πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly.. I can't wait for it. Today they were almost there. I so wished to see them face-to-face but ah.. missed it.😳
debayon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

<br><font color="#0099cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly.. I can't wait for it. Today they were almost there. I so wished to see them face-to-face but ah.. missed it.😳</font><br>

Yeah, I thought "arre wah, meri khwaish itni jaldi poori ho gayi" but it was not to be.   πŸ˜”
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Yeah, I thought "arre wah, meri khwaish itni jaldi poori ho gayi" but it was not to be.   πŸ˜”

Exactly... as much I'm wating for MahiDa with same anxiousness I am waiting for them two to come amne samne.😳😳 But yea, I guess still few good episodes need to pass by until this wish comes true.πŸ˜›
-De.De- thumbnail
Seeing Usmaan sir in precap left me in shock! He already reached at Ansari's den?😲😲 The flying brick on his car..😲 I really hope nothing happens to him & Kartik.😳

I really hope that Ansari-Usmaan come face-to-face soon. This wise story getting really interesting, as Ansari fully prepared to leave for Dubai, he can leave any minute. I really want to see how Usmaan sir stops him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Seeing Usmaan sir in precap left me in shock! He already reached at Ansari's den?😲😲 The flying brick on his car..😲 I really hope nothing happens to him & Kartik.😳

I really hope that Ansari-Usmaan come face-to-face soon. This wise story getting really interesting, as Ansari fully prepared to leave for Dubai, he can leave any minute. I really want to see how Usmaan sir stops him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i agree yaar.................d precap lukd scary.............i hope karthik n usman sir r fyn!!!!!!

plus nw they have a photo of ansari..............m sooooooooooooooooo happy...............d whole epi i ws like jumpin..............πŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

i agree yaar.................d precap lukd scary.............i hope karthik n usman sir r fyn!!!!!!

plus nw they have a photo of ansari..............m sooooooooooooooooo happy...............d whole epi i ws like jumpin..............πŸ˜†

Agree with the both of u, that scene of Kartik n Usman Sir in Ansaris den was quite scaryπŸ˜•πŸ˜², I juss hope everythings fineee😊Me too wanna see Usman Sir n Ansari coming face to face soon:)
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did u notice in the precap, ansari says something like this 'Usmaan ki zinda hi nahi chodna chaiye tha' I am wondering if this refers to some previous incident, or the events that will take place in the next epi.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooj@

Did u notice in the precap, ansari says something like this 'Usmaan ki zinda hi nahi chodna chaiye tha' I am wondering if this refers to some previous incident, or the events that will take place in the next epi.

i agree yaar...........may be previously ansari has tried to kill usman sir or may be he left him coz usman was a friend ........................n dats why ansari is regretting d fact that he let him go!!!!!!!!!!!