Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Absolutely hats off to Pankaj sir. Such a powerful acting he did in thar particular last scene. WOW.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to him.πŸ˜ƒ

I loved Usmaan sir's dialogue and his expressions when he said "agar mere admiyon ko kuch bhi howa toh ghar mein ghus ke maronga". πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The funny fit was when those girls tease Usmaan sir, "Usmaan sir ki Ex".🀣🀣🀣 OMG.. now I know why didn't he married.πŸ’”πŸ€£

lolzz...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........i agree yaar...........usman uncle ki ex wala part was d best!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rapi_c thumbnail
u r right ika, so i decided that if m not as active then at least i can post my EDT parts related to U/A here.. 😳

Epi 11 :-18/3/2010 thu:-

Usman with girls and on phone:
usman and brinda have been my two favorite characters in the show. and m quite happy with the former. really loved the scene where he was surrounded by girls unable to retort back to their teasing. πŸ˜† manish' expressions were awesome in this scene, showing clearly that he can handle a variety of scenes with ease. later, loved his protectiveness towards his officers and the length he went to for them. πŸ‘
Ansari in the end:
so frustrated, exasperated and angry and so well played by pankaj. he really looked enraged screaming and recalling everything musa said to him. so that's how this usually reticent guy takes his frustration out! i guess he'll come with some plan B soon.

Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
rapi_c thumbnail
ok this time it's a bit mixed with mahida too.. but all three were inseparable in this epi.. 😳

Epi 12 :-25/3/2010 thu:-

U/A's connection to the street: agree with ika this scene was best, as an individual scene standing out on its own. can't point out at any one thing liked most, maybe the scene as a whole had this retrospective feel. and kind of suspense as both talked abt the same street if they would meet each other right then.. hehe
btw, ansari was talking to raja in the way he talks to wasim. treating like his kin?!
and brinda is replica of young usman? 😳

Brinda telling truth to Usman (and doubting Mahi!): my two favorites in an awesome scene together.
what i loved in this scene was expressions of manish and geetika. they were a treat to watch! the moment when usman said wish he knew her was terrific!

Brinda excluded from Operation Ansari: great acting by manish and geetika. πŸ‘ i felt for brinda. she must be so disappointed after doing all this work on ansari clues and then being left out from the final team! because she lied and then owned it up? usman had supported her in his phone talks with bose (on whether to send her to chamba) so i see no other reason to not include her this time. i'd like to know his reasons for it.
she showed her displeasure over the decision by refusing AA charge but usman is not the one to back down, giving her karthik's duties instead! kind of tussle had already started between them before ashwin interfered. i hope they solve their personal differences soon and get along as before. easier said than done!

Hospital scene: usmaan waiting for them to wake up in the hospital was quite amusing.. πŸ˜› what an apt word u used ika "babysitting".. πŸ˜†

so he knew both his IOs were lying to him. brinda is not as good a lier as mahi who told so haughtily "I never lie"! 😲 all i hope is now usman seeing what a team MahiDa have become, utilize it by putting them together in Team against Ansari. ;) that would be awesome to watch.. πŸ˜ƒ

Selva interrogation scene: ansari's first smile when he was taking the chair before selva, was such a deadly one. later it proved to be so, literally! pankaj was simply superb with this one!πŸ‘πŸΌ

i just loved usman-brinda scenes in this epi.. brilliantly brought to life by manish and geetika.. πŸ‘

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing I know for sure, as the episodes are proceeding my attachment as growing for Ansari.☺️
Kudos to Pankaj sir for doing such an awesome acting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

☺️
-De.De- thumbnail
Page 1 is updated guys.😳
powder12 thumbnail
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±hi

Absolutely hats off to Pankaj sir. Such a powerful acting he did in thar particular last scene. WOW.. πŸ‘ Hats off to him.πŸ˜ƒ

I loved Usmaan sir's dialogue and his expressions when he said "agar mere admiyon ko kuch bhi howa toh ghar mein ghus ke maronga". πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The funny fit was when those girls tease Usmaan sir, "Usmaan sir ki Ex".🀣🀣🀣 OMG.. now I know why didn't he married.πŸ’”πŸ€£

powder12 thumbnail

Absolutely hats off to Pankaj sir. Such a powerful acting he did in thar particular last scene. WOW.. πŸ‘ Hats off to him.πŸ˜ƒ

i agree ..................
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: powder12

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±hi

Hello.πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to forum.

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both the charac are well crafted and very well executed by the actors, they are doing a brilliant job. Kudos to the powder team.⭐️ The dialogues, expression, scene setting everything is awesome⭐️

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This time, I'm mad at Usman Sir for not including Brinda on his team. πŸ‘ But there's always 2 sides of a coin. Also, I liked Ansari today. He was brilliant when he was explaining the business to his brother, when he was talking to Rati and was being playful with his wife. Wonderful execution!!!!