Written/Vid Update 4th Febraury

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMG!!!!! Aarti did u see Shravni's psychotic smile wen she ws thinking of our Mannu.....m realyy scared now fr Archu I hope she doesn't hurt Archu in ny which way...😡

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Okk Arman scns wr good..bt wht abt this Shravani..hw can she easily forget Sachin..and tht baby of his...arghhhhhhhhh...

Thx Aarti
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was an awesome epi!!! finally some ArMan nice scenes!!! can't wait to see tomorrow's show... definitely it deserves 10/10
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
it was nice to see Maanav take care of Archana
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great epi today...

nathasia thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update!!
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
100 % Shravani is psychotic . She is watching a woman  doubling up in pain and all she can think of is her own new romance .
She is getting worse day by day .

After a long time we get to see the caring side of manav , I liked the fact that he had tears in his eyes and could not see Archana in pain . Still he has a long way to go . After the way he has treated her , if he does love her then he has to take very good care of her .
But then it is  him only who keeps assuring Shrav that he is commited to her , It's all his fualt .

Poor Archu , she is in so much pain ...I felt very bad for her , even in this pain she was worried about Shrav .
I hated vandita today . Archu took the fall for her and she was not even getting the hot water ......

Thanks for posting the episode .
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Tanyaz.... Manav is at fault for his repeated assurances .
I want people in the chawl to ask about shravani who is staying since sachin's death as savitha had to accept archana as her DIL. Atleast she wud ask shravani to stay at her home for 3 months till they get divorced( if so).Chances of archana manav sharing their feelings can happen...