Posted: 14 years ago
Roku has asked me to update because she has exam tomorrow.....

What a bakwass episode except last 2 minutes of naksh......nani was very irritating  😡

-Akshara hugs nani and rajshi says that i have called her because u are coming...everyone is talking to each other and nani has a few things to say to everyone..asks rahmi if everyone in the house is OK...she leaves for her room...

- rashimi asks akshara to sign and rajshri asking did anyone told something and obvious answer no....akshara signs and tells akshara that she can come with her..vo ghar aapke bina ghar nahi lagta and all even naitik leaves for office early and returns late...plz come back..and nani comes in the meanwhile BUT she did not hear anything because her machine she was not using that it was kept in her purse..she asks if akshara is also going with rashmi by the meantime vish comes (same time akshara goes to see-off rashmi ) and handles the situation and nani gives some amount of money to vish otherwise she will not even drink water in the house...

-nani is in her room and varsha gets a good banging from her...(i m skipping this part cant take torture of this nani)

-rashmi comes back she tells everyone that nani has come back..and they havent told nani the exact reason why akshara is in her maayka....naitik was looking as a pareshan aatma or i should say dukhi aatma...

-vish and rajshri  talking to each other rajshi saying we should have said refused nani to come til the time aksharais here but vish says we cant do that..and says now you only will have to hadle to situation..

-everyone is sitting and nani starts once again why didn't akshara go somehow rajshri manages the situation...that she will go after 2-3 days..nani even went to extend of asking akshara that her saas is happy with her or not..and beti itne din maayka mein rehti hai toh what everyone will say.....varsha once again got a scolding..

- (only part worth watching RS has made us beggars when it comes to showing naksh scenes) ..both (naitik n akshara) missing in each other and staring theie mobile phones..sad song played once again ..finally both decide to call each  other simultaneously  but using landline this time as expected numbers were busy ...  😭  but deewana kumar  (naitik) calls once again and akshii says hello.....episode ends...

Preacp- akshara tells nani everything that why she is in her maayka..( and gayatri's expression)

PS-plz ignore typing mistakes...
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
thnks a lott 4 d update.....😃
wen Naksh were about 2 talk d episode ended.....😔
well i don't think dey"ll talk....Naitik babu"ll again cut d call 😔

thanks for the update pinky....other than the last 2 minutes the entire episode was a waste of time....
Well i have only thing to say about the episode naksh reunion is gonna be something different....  😍
I'm just glad they are now trying to make an effort to get back together. :)
Originally posted by pinky35

Well i have only thing to say about the episode naksh reunion is gonna be something different....  😍

wow u r still optimistic pinky.....after all those bakwaas episode i have lost my faith in YR and its creatives....
Originally posted by niveda82

wow u r still optimistic pinky.....after all those bakwaas episode i have lost my faith in YR and its creatives....

..but today the way they were missing each other it has to something.....i may be young to say about this but i still feel thay love each other just that communication is a problem...leave aside this relation every relation needs to have some communication one just cant keep saying yeh kisi ko mat batana and all...

I still have some faith in hina n karan thats my reason...YR creatives are mad persons they have good actors and not using it properly showing crap like nani instead of that..
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
hey yea seriously pinky am so glad naitik called akshfinally...really miss seeing the 2 together..:)
hiii pinky thaks for the update
i am happy ki nani ne atleast YR mai thori jaan dal di with her funny dialogues and expression......the funniest on was when she scolded varsha by saying ki tujhe sab bahu ke kartavya aate hain ki bas akshi ko bare mai bol rahi hai(something like that only) atleast nani ke dialogues bring smile on everyone's face...........she adds comic element to the show varna YR mai sab log aasuon ki baarish hi karte rehte hai

Originally posted by pinky35

hey pinky :)