KB Banner Contest Voting. Hurry voting ended

Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome to Banner Contest  Voting 

How to vote:

Below you'll see all the 20+  beautiful entries

. Everyone MUST vote for 6 banners!

You cannot vote for your own entry.

Dont create multiple ID's to vote for your banner, or else your entry will be disqualified.

Good luck to all the participants. 

All the best to participants.

KB Dev Team
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
so difficut to choose I am going to decide later.  awesome entriesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by ramas - 14 years ago
Good luck to all participants and please vote, contest was a big success di! OMG, never saw so beautiful banners. Thanks guys. It is the members who make this forum a success. I love you all!

- Shankar πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by -Shankar- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Shankar-

good luck guys and plz vote, contest was a big success di! OMG, never saw so beautiful banners. thanks guys. It is the members who make this forum a success. I love you all!

-Shankar
yup I have to repeatedly pm members to send their entries. But it worked and your tutorials helped as well . so thank you.   so true . The entries are amazing.
very tough to choose..nice work "frendz"..!!

i will choose-1,2,3,11,13,19
Edited by sahanaya - 14 years ago
Good luck everyone. 😊
Awesome entries.

I choose 1,2,3,11,13,19. πŸ‘

Originally posted by ramas

yup I have to repeatedly pm members to send their entries. But it worked and your tutorials helped as well . so thank you.   so true . The entries are amazing.
YES DI, U HELPED A LOT IN FINDING THE GEMS FROM THE TREASURE..!!!
HATS OFF TO U BT I M SORRY I CAN'T HELPED IT...I WILL FOR SURE TRY THE NEXT..!!!
All have done a marvelous job. keep it up every body. great efforts.πŸ‘

my votes are:
2, 4, 9, 11, 13 and 18
I looked through all of them and at first glance a set of 3 stood out for me because of their vibrant colors. 

They are 17, 18 and 19.  There is a hint of the KB bells in one.  The slight variation with a design on another is a good touch and the third banner focuses on the show's characters without other distractions!

The next one is # 6 because of the way the characters of the show are arranged in the banner.  Though the color is muted, the faces of the main characters stand out.

#12 shows all the stars of the show and I am glad to see the g/mother and Bhalla in the background, specially Bhalla.

My last choice is #3 because it mostly shows the Sethi family and keeps the peripheral players out, specifically Bhalla.

My choices are in this order:  19, 17, 18, 6, 12, 3
Edited by gardes - 14 years ago
#1, #6, #8,#14, #15 and #16.