12/24 Karol Bagh

Zee Rishtey favourite jodi plz vote for Simbh - Page 2

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear KB friends,
Please take it on yourself to vote many times. With CB around, it would be a tough competition.
I have decided to hit the vote a minimum of 100 per day. In 10 days it would make a big number. Its not that difficult to vote online.

Please participate. Make our favourite show get noticed. Its competing against age old serials please.
Friends, this is an earnest request. I dont want our KB cast just performing and smiling / congratulating at other winners.

By the way what is the final date of voting.
Raksha di, please send your official request to members please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBfanNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Friends,

I have recently joined this group and am a very big fan of Abhi and Simi. I just love the way they both act. However it is so sad to see that they have not been nominated for Zee TV awards for new face of the year. Can we do something about it?

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For newface Neil Bhatt doesn't qualify. Neil did another serial in 2009. But he was finalist in 2008 dance competition. Wonder what is the selection criteria of new face. Is it 2009. Or is it single serial? and Neil is one serial old. But the year's new face means, he can be included.
But at least Smriti Kalra should be nominated.
I wish something can be done regarding this.
Edited by mesimi - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think CB will sweep thro !! But I hope 12/24 gets great awards for fav jodi !! Even fav parivaar you can vote !!! 12/24 !!!
-Shankar- thumbnail
KBians, please take action for this injustice. Send your concerns to: 

Here is a sample that I sent. Please send something like this. -

I have come to understand that ZEE will be having a Zee Rishtey Awards 2010. Furthermore, I understand that four [4] categories are up for voting online at www.zra.zeetv.com. However, for the categories Popular Male Face and Popular Female Face do NOT feature Smriti Kalra and Neil Bhatt aka Simi and Abhi from the show 12/24 Karol Bagh. I feel that this is great injustice towards the show and its cast/crew! I strongly encourage the whole Zee team to correct this problem or else needed action will be taken by the audience! Thank you and I wish you will make the right decision by listening to my pleas.