CRIME PATROL *help desk* - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Muskaan92

His real name is Arif Khan.

thank u dear muskaan... was wondering why did he mostly target mostly muslim women, now i know
Originally posted by dhakkan

thank u dear muskaan... was wondering why did he mostly target mostly muslim women, now i know

I dont think he cheated keeping in mind the religion...
He used to target those women who were divorcee or a single parent and of course wealthy...
which case they are referring to when they showed the case of conman mazhar sayeed ? The man who masked multiple identities and conned many single mothers by marrying them? Which real life case it is...can the link provided?
Originally posted by bose541486

which case they are referring to when they showed the case of conman mazhar sayeed ? The man who masked multiple identities and conned many single mothers by marrying them? Which real life case it is...can the link provided?

Yes. You are right. You can find the news related in the EPISODES DISCUSSION thread.
Originally posted by irene_c

hello...ques...who was the actress that portrayed the woman who was sexually harrassed in the workforce...thank you much

Gauri Tonk. She is TV actor's Yash Tonk's wife.
Thank you Muskaan ...no wonder she seemed sooo familiar.
Originally posted by Muskaan92

I dont think he cheated keeping in mind the religion...
He used to target those women who were divorcee or a single parent and of course wealthy...

I think religion was one point although wealth topped his agenda. conning women of the same religion would be easier i think
Originally posted by dhakkan

I think religion was one point although wealth topped his agenda. conning women of the same religion would be easier i think

Possible.
Hi I was just wondering how the stories are collected for the episodes?
Originally posted by Anshulmisra

Hi I was just wondering how the stories are collected for the episodes?

Good question...😊
The Crime Patrol team visits various Police Stations and they research on the story with the help of the print media. Like, the news which are published in the daily newspapers...

You know what..?? Crime Patrol has a separate staff and a separate department who works on this.

I got this info from a Gujarati magazine which had "Crime Pays" as the cover story in which info about Crime Patrol and CID was mentioned.