CRIME PATROL *help desk* - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
can someone post a news link to today's episode? or any information.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakkan

can someone post a news link to today's episode? or any information.

Please wait for some time. You will find it in the Episodes Discussion Thread😊
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Please wait for some time. You will find it in the Episodes Discussion Thread😊

ok thanks but how long will i have to wait?
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakkan

ok thanks but how long will i have to wait?

No need to wait now. One member has posted the link in the thread. You can check that.
Anshulmisra thumbnail
Thanks Muskaan... It amazed me to know there's a complete team that works on collecting the stories only... But had to be since stories are the main themes for the episodes.

Tell me, if there's a theme/ story that didn't come up much in media...but there are a number of incidences of the kind in society... How can that be brought to the notice of this team???

In short, is there any way to bring a story to this team' s notice???
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshulmisra

Thanks Muskaan... It amazed me to know there's a complete team that works on collecting the stories only... But had to be since stories are the main themes for the episodes.

Tell me, if there's a theme/ story that didn't come up much in media...but there are a number of incidences of the kind in society... How can that be brought to the notice of this team???

In short, is there any way to bring a story to this team' s notice???

My pleasure.
Well, I dont have much idea about this. You can try posting your story on the Sony's official website setindia.com.
I am not pretty sure that they will take note of this.
Kaveman321 thumbnail

Hi Everybody.. Can someone Please Identify this Actress? 

I wish the Show had Actor Credits, i've been searching everywhere to Identify her, and that has brought me here. Hope Someone Recognizes her.

She Appeared In Season 4, Episode 24, on 16th July, 2011

Thank You

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaveman321

Hi Everybody.. Can someone Please Identify this Actress? 

I wish the Show had Actor Credits, i've been searching everywhere to Identify her, and that has brought me here. Hope Someone Recognizes her.

She Appeared In Season 4, Episode 24, on 16th July, 2011

Thank You

Sorry buddy...I dont have any idea about her. I also liked her acting as Janki or Mansi (Forgot he character name)

CP should present the names of the actors/actresses. I also want this to happen. The actors are simply great in their work esp those who play the police officers...
Kaveman321 thumbnail

Thanks anyway..i have almost given up hope of knowing her name.. i keep thinking one day suddenly she will appear as a side character in a Bolly Movie 😊 

She Played the Character of Mala.

iyer811 thumbnail
This actress who played the character of mala in that episode is SANA SHAIKH. She had worked as a child artiste in chachi 420, one two ka four and I think she was in Bitoo boss which was released recently.