Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iyer811

This actress who played the character of mala in that episode is SANA SHAIKH. She had worked as a child artiste in chachi 420, one two ka four and I think she was in Bitoo boss which was released recently. 

Thanks...😊
Kaveman321 thumbnail

BINGO! Thats Her!!! SANA SHAIKH!!!!  

i've been googling her ever since i got her Name!!! Wow! I Love this Girl! She is Too Gorgeous! ❤️

iyer811 Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! You Rock Buddy!! Thank You So Much!!! 👍🏼

Edited by Kaveman321 - 10 years ago
to_ali thumbnail
I don't know if its the write place to put but I'm new here.  Can someone please give me the email contact for crime patrol?  
Thank you
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: to_ali

I don't know if its the write place to put but I'm new here.  Can someone please give me the email contact for crime patrol?  

Thank you

Sorry buddy...Not much idea.

By the way, you can try setindia.com

I dont think Crime Patrol accepts the cases from the general public. They have their own team of researchers (which are great!!)😃 
Zingobingo thumbnail
Hi can anyone give me the name of cases in which sanjeev tyagi has played the lead. I really love his charming personality and natural and convincing way o acting .
avantika.rajput thumbnail
hello sir my name is avantika singh rajput. Sir i lost my brother in 15 of july 2013 somebody killed him and we dont get justice sir i want justice plz sir plz help me
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

EDITED*
Edited by Chitra89 - 9 years ago
zodiac360 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can anybody name the young actress that played the role of Geeta singh in Crime patrol Episode no: (176  -  177) aired in November 2012 (Geeta singh missing case) ?

Pics attached for Identification !!!