•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Month of LOVE

Helloooooooooooo my CFCians πŸ€—

I hope that everybody is well 😳 Well, I'm going to cut right to the chase today! The CFC team is back with another TOTM! *dances* and this month, we're celebrating LOVE and nothing but it!

We're going to be focusing on our real and reel love birds ☺️& we'll be discussing and discecting their chemistry until we get tired of it. 🀣

To kick start this month, we're recieved a BEAUTIFUL banner by none other than-breadbutter- ! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, the banner's never looked hotter ☺️I love the couples and I love the message.

What are TOTM's?
Every month, a celebrity/ies and his/her/their fans will be spotlighted. There will be various discussions, games, and contests about that particular celeb(s).
For this month, we'll be focusing on all our on and offscreen lovers. There will be follow up games, discussions, and some love advice from all their fans!

Important: If you have a celebrity that you would like spotlighted, then please PM mimi0295(that'd be me) and let us know why you think this celeb should be spotlighted. If you have any suggestions for a theme, then please let us know πŸ˜ƒ Also, if you'd like to help out with banner making, scrap me πŸ˜ƒ

awesome banner rida!

this mnth will be fun :D
nice to see Gauri and hiten in it
Beautiful banner...I really love it !!!
Loved the banner
Looks gorgoues

x x