Best living Hollywood actor

Poll

Who is the best living Hollywood actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pogo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

My favourites from the list are Dustin Hoffman, Al Pacino, Jack Nicoleson and Russell Crowe.

From among the the living actors others whom i adore the most include Gene Hackman, Ben Kinsley, Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon, Nicolas Cage and Antonio Banderas (Banderas didint get many good roles in hollywood, but the antagonist in the film  'Assasins' was exceptional.)

I know that there will be lots of fans for Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and all. But they cant be included in the top 10 list I think..😊

Edited by pogo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pogo ji, I picked Denzel Washington. I like his suave personality, his good looks and his adaptibility to every role he's played.
pogo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

pogo ji, I picked Denzel Washington. I like his suave personality, his good looks and his adaptibility to every role he's played.

Yup he's an amazing actor. He was at his best in, 'Training day', 'Malcolm X', 'Glory', 'Hurricane' and the like.
gobbler89 thumbnail
Voted. I think you could have added Leonardo Dicapio to the list as well. Brilliant actor!
pogo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gobbler89

Voted. I think you could have added Leonardo Dicapio to the list as well. Brilliant actor!

DiCaprio has evolved into a fine actor now..😊 But he cant be included among the top 10 actors I think..😊
So whom you voted for gobbler?
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There is no way that Johnny Depp isn't in that poll.... he's one of the best actors in the industry.... he's pulled off tons of versatile roles brilliantly....