pogo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
                                          Favourite movie quotes

Some of my favourites:

"You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
                                        - by Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) from the movie 'On the Waterfront'

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
                                        -by Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) from the movie 'Forrest Gump'

Post your favourite movie quotes everyone!!😊

Edited by pogo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainjack thumbnail

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."
                                                      :Jack Sparrow
captainjack thumbnail

"The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it'
                                                                                                   :Jack sparrow
Edited by captainjack - 14 years ago
captainjack thumbnail

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically"
                                                                                                                    :Jack Sparrow
Edited by captainjack - 14 years ago
mojojo thumbnail

"They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me, then they will have my dead body. NOT MY OBEDIENCE"
                       :M.K. Gandhi (from the1982 movie 'Gandhi')
mojojo thumbnail
"I am a Muslim and a Hindu and a Christian and a Jew and so are all of you"
                                                                                     :M.K. Gandhi  (from 'Gandhi' film)
Edited by mojojo - 14 years ago
walle thumbnail

"Well, good morning, everybody, and welcome to day 255,642 aboard the Axiom. As always, the weather is a balmy 72 degrees and sunny, and, uh... Oh, I see the ship's log is showing that today is the 700th anniversary of our five year cruise. Well, I'm sure our forefathers would be proud to know that 700 years later we'd be... doing the exact same thing they were doing. So, be sure next mealtime to ask for your free sep-tua-centennial cupcake in a cup. Wow, look at that."
                                                                            :Captain (from the film  'WALL -E)

Edited by walle - 14 years ago
walle thumbnail
"Wait, that doesn't look like Earth. Where's the blue sky? Where's the-the grass"
                                                                                                     :Captain   (from 'Wall -E')
Edited by walle - 14 years ago