Gauri leaves for Switzerland minus Hiten

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Gauri leaves for Switzerland minus Hiten
Dashing couple Hiten Tejwani-Gauri Pradhan who were supposed to leave for Switzerland together for a new track in Ekta Kapoor's flagship Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi were forced to change their plans. The good-looking Sindhi guy had lots of work pending. His role in Kahiin To Hoga has been stretched and will now last till Kashish (Aamna Shariff) and Sujal (Rajeev Khandelwal) tie the nuptial knot. So, Gauri left without hubby dearest on Tuesday. Mixing work and pleasure for the newly-weds will have to wait, it seems. Tsk! Tsk! As for others who will be required in the Switzerland track- here's the list: Smriti Z Iraani, Rohit Bakshi, Ritu Chaudhary and Aakashdeep Saigal. Meanwhile, Hiten and Gauri's reel life marriage is still about a month away, for those crossing their fingers for the star-crossed Kyunki... lovers.

Source: indiantelevision.com

Are you sure they get married in the serial ? I heard nandini dies and Karan is out of the serial as he leaves the viranis forever and goes ro australis..

Any updates anyone ?

😆😆😆

Any updates on kyunki, waiting to hear more

Hi all, I am a new menber.🤗
Welcome to the forum SSoni. 😊
 oh no i love ahse wife !!!  and karan lover but she need a hair job and if karan leave kyunki is over  worung info gurlfriend karan weds Nainda in Vnacouver in edposide 125 !!