12/24 Karol Bagh

New Zee TV Awards - Page 2

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

Give me time Shanti. I do want to point out, I am not poking fun at the actors but the characters they have to play. Sometimes I even wonder if the actors wonder, why! I give them a lot of credit for playing characters they might not like and have to do it convincingily. That is not an easy task. Kudos to them for their hard work.

How about the "Pendulum Award" .. 😉 one time she is pampering Abhi and the next time she wants to throw him out of her house ! Same with her daughters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh! I just love Alka Amin's acting .. Her quivering of her lips when she is tensed, crying .. too good !!! She is the best among all!
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alka Amin is a good actor. How much we hate her goes to show she is a fine artiste.
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mesimi]Alka Amin is a good actor. How much we hate her goes to show she is a fine artiste.[/QUOTE
yes ...she is a spectacular actress and a true artist..!!!!
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rotfl.....nice posts.......btw saw bhalla in the zee awards promo..............one of sallu's song tera hi jalwa.........and his typical dhinchak shirt.........lolzzz.....
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lata

rotfl.....nice posts.......btw saw bhalla in the zee awards promo..............one of sallu's song tera hi jalwa.........and his typical dhinchak shirt.........lolzzz.....

yes...he also said "i love u simiji" and then camera was turned to smriti and she was in indian outfits...!!!