Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH- Update 9th Feb

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nobody seems to be around and Pinky asked me to update so here it is.

The episode starts with Nani taunting Akshara and Rajshri. She then focuses her entire attention to Varsha and blames her for everything. She tells the others that it is because of Varsha that Aksh took such a big step...varna humari beti aisi na thi. Varsha cries and goes to Akshara. Aksh notices Varsha's tears and understands that nani must have said something. She consoles Varsha and tells her not to take everything to heart. She says she is feeling very bad because the family members are going through hell only because of her.

Naitik is in his room and is looking for something. Nandini, who was passing by his room stops. He notices her but doesnt say anything. In the process, he hurts his finger (slams the door on his finger) and Nandini gets all hyper. She tells him that he used to go to her everytime he fell down or got hurt when he was young and she used to console him. They have a small chat and he smiles thinking of the past but then is suddenly reminded of the present. Nandini asks him if he is missing Aksh but he doesnt say anything.

Rajshri is tensed and kaki is trying to console her ( a comic relief in case you want to laugh ur heart out...watch kaki's expressions)...they have this really long and boring discussion but finally Rajshri makes up her mind to go. She decides to go and talk to dadi...she manages to take permission from dadi who is very apprehensive.

Precap: Nani yells at Nandini was involving Aksh in the whole mess and Dj's eyes are almost out of his body....couldnt have popped out more 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks nishi......  🤗
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.....
suprise007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At least nani will one thing that the singhania never did n tht is yellin at nandini, it is her fault n her parents(Shankri T's been telling them 4 ages abt letting mohit roaming around with the girls but they didn't listen n now it's Akshi's fault)but because nandini is their daughter no one said nething. can't wait 4 their reaction
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update.....
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!!

its good that nani tells the singhanias that nandani is mre at fault than anyone else
ameery786 thumbnail
😍 WISH ASKH WOULD EVER B HAPPY AFTER HER MARRIAGE
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. why these parents are so careless about their kids future
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suprise007

At least nani will one thing that the singhania never did n tht is yellin at nandini, it is her fault n her parents(Shankri T's been telling them 4 ages abt letting mohit roaming around with the girls but they didn't listen n now it's Akshi's fault)but because nandini is their daughter no one said nething. can't wait 4 their reaction<br>

Nobody is talking to Nandini...thats their way of showing their anger. Nobody is addressing the problem. For how long are they going to ignore Nandini? Its either Mohit or no Mohit...they should get that straight...if they are ok with Mohit then they should get the two engaged coz that will shut the biradari up and if they are not ok with Mohit then they should tell Nandini that! She is hanging in mid air not knowing whether to proceed with the relationship or not. I am so surprised how nobody has had the sense to point out the mistakes that Naitik and nandini have made. It is all conveniently Aksh's mistake.

Not sure how successful nani will be but I want the Singhanias (esp chandalika gayatri) to realise their mistake. 😡 😡 😡
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the update.. why these parents are so careless about their kids future

exactly ! i was thinking the same...the way elders behave in this serial, it's worse than the children.....

i agree Nishi, not even Nandini, Akshara's future is also hanging in mid air..neither Singhania's nor Maheshwari's have done anything to at least make them talk to each other...nor do they wanna talk and tell each other what's in Naitik n Akshara's mind.....Did singhania's ever told Vish or Akshara or anybody that they want akshara to come back ? they only talk in private...

nyways it's useless to talk abt these things..we have almost the same comments frm like 1 month bec. story hasn't moved an inch frm then !

talking about yest. episode , i think it was okay...i liked nani's dialogue "woh naraz nahi honge toh kya aarti utarenge" 😃 and like i guessed, nani conviniently put all the blame on Varsha (just like they put the blame on akshara and protect nandini) ..

after soo many episode i feel akshara's brains have finally started functioning....she's finally realized tht the step she'd taken , nobody is happy with it ...specially her parents...

i liked nani's idea of talking to Singhania's and Rajshri also was correct...see if they don't talk then how will the MU get cleared? nani was right that if they keep waiting for naitik then they might have to wait forever..kadvahat badti jayegi, it'll not lessen..so it's better to talk ..that's another thing tht she did total satyanash over there by talking abt nandini that way.......in a way she's taunting nandini for being handicap ....nani n rajshri don't know why they didn't get nandini married?

yest. i switched to star plus galti se at 8 pm n i was pleasantly surprised to hear convo b/w the girl's mom n boy's mom..the girl's parents came to take her back to maayka bec. they came to know tht the boy was already married to some other girl before..the boy's mom is repeating the same dialogue ke ladki maayke mein baith jaaye toh blah blah ..the girl's mom said ke ur right but this doesn't apply here. bec. your son is not leaving my daughter, my daughter is leaving ur son 👏 she will get all the happiness in this world till the time we're there ! ....other serials who r also supposed to be backward n show bahus with pallus but woh bhi itne gire hue nahi hai jitna yrkkh 🤢Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago