Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Thanks Shivani...

lol@ pushkar.... i seriously cudnt get it rite! i went on debating whether it was Prakash, Prashant or something similar! knew it cudnt be Paras...πŸ˜† and then thought why waste time on such a stupid character!!πŸ˜†. will update it now

Heyy  Prof...N....Cleo.😊., mention not..the pleasure is all mine..tqs for the wonderful update..
tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update girl!! I should say TERA jadoo chal gaya!!! luv ur comments too yaar....hmm just realised that both the bros r named wid a VπŸ˜†

hmm....now i think it will be chanda rani only the way she keeps popping up where she shudnt tho I really hope she doesnt join hands with Tapu otherwise Uttaran show ko toh Raam hi raakhe
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sssiham

Yes Tapu, provoke Chanda some more and all your true colours will come out in front of Mai.

lol...now thats a thought!! Chanda exposing Tapu who exposes Chanda as a Thanks same to you!!! πŸ˜†

ughh, Tasshamsi... dont even mention these 2 evil ladies (Chanda and Tapu) joining hands!! tab toh iss show ko... "Raam hi Raakhe"🀣
Edited by nuttycleo - 14 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
i was just reading my own update to see if there were any spelling/ grammar mistakes and what hit me in the eye??
I was so smitten ☺️by the V2 boys in this episode that i didnt even notice how anyone else looked... leave alone the object of their desire, Icha!!🀣 i guess she looked good too!!
Edited by nuttycleo - 14 years ago
tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahha cleo u r right....u barely even mentioned the color of her dress....tho it wasnt a saree right? one of her fav simple salvar suits i guess
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasshamsi

hahahha cleo u r right....u barely even mentioned the color of her dress....tho it wasnt a saree right? one of her fav simple salvar suits i guess

Bingo!!! Icha was wearing a deep pink coloured salwar suit...i obviously was occupied when i was watching the epi!!πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely work mme cleo. enjoy reading ur updates. very detailed to the point interspersed with ur mirch masala. love it.
Tapeyga thumbnail
Thanks for this great update PoojaπŸ€—