YRKKH 10th Feb 2010 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Payal25

PRECAP

Vish calls Dadaji and apologizes. Dadaji says that this has never happened before.

😆  I find the precap quite funny.  Is there anything that has happened in your life before Dadaji?😆
I mean if you really think about it, anything that Dadaji disagrees with (and there are a lot of things he disagrees with) that, pretty much, has never happened before.
Can you guys imagine that when Akshara gets pregnant, Dadaji will go to Badi Ma and say, with anger, "Munna ke saath aisa phele kabhi nahi hua."😆

Thanks for the update!
Edited by madhoo - 14 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ha ha really cool comment Madhoo! Can't stop laughing.

Thanks for the update Payal!
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update

will naitik come to take akshara or not? i am confused
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update

thanks a lot

nani the spoiler.
she was one to satisfy the ego of singhanias & then slap them tight!!!

Vish was too good with his comment of not having an understanding within the family!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kinda boring...they need to end this part now...its dragging out far too much...serial is borinGGGG
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: madhoo

😆 I find the precap quite funny. Is there anything that has happened in your life before Dadaji?😆

I mean if you really think about it, anything that Dadaji disagrees with (and there are a lot of things he disagrees with) that, pretty much, has never happened before.

Can you guys imagine that when Akshara gets pregnant, Dadaji will go to Badi Ma and say, with anger, "Munna ke saath aisa phele kabhi nahi hua."😆

Thanks for the update!

lolzzz but he didn't say ke it never happened before..he said that this is not the first time we're hearing this from Naitik's sasuralwale..
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very Long Discussions I can't understand that they do nothing Except Discussions Nothing in YRKKH except CRYING 😭 😭 😭 and evryone is getting ANNOYED 😡 😡 😡 Over other When would this hell stop 😕 😕Edited by Sar56gesh - 14 years ago
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!