Posted: 14 years ago
what i predicted 1 month back, they're doing it now so i'm wondering WHY they tortured us for so long and show useless pointless track like Aksh leaving her sasural..did it help her or Naitik in anyway? both of them were not even shown dreaming/missing/thinking about each other...and we were hoping that distance will bring them closer 😡 dimri dhakkan's brains at work again !

back to the predictable turn, Nandini now agreed to marry the boy which her family chooses (and i think it's gonna be mohit in the end) and Akshara will be back on the eve of MahaShivratri ! bec. so many guests and relatives will be coming...how can Vish ever imagine that Aksh will gain her respect back if Naitik comes to take her? i mean what kind of benchmark was that for measuring their understanding? 🤢 they're still there where they were 1 month back ! and IF Naitik doesn't stop his drama NOW i'm gonna quit very soon...poor thing she's thinking abt him all the time and he is least bothered abt her plight !

now for the episode, it was kind of good bec. it has SOME hope tht Naitik will bring aksh back on his own will..even if Gayitri orders him to or Daddaji, it should be his wish also...and we'll not witness this naitik and aksh looking in left and right mirrors of the car !

Where did Rajshri go to buy veggies? on the highway? is this the way to the market? i'm amused 🤣

Thank God Naitik still has the manners to stop and help Rajshri..his MA ! 😃

the car wala scene was good enuf and Naitik lying to Gayitri was even better 👏 u know everybody must not know everything 😳 Aksh not taking her pallu back (this calls for a celebration!) remembering Naitik's dialogue tht i don't like this pallu...cute..and their touching hands was also good...and Naitik's roving eyes..well well 😳 lagta hai we're in heaven..abhi tak toh sirf daayan nani ki shakal hi aa rahi thi screen par! but despite of tht 5 feet long kabab mein haddi, it was cute nevertheless..kisi ko RS ko dekhna tha?

now for Singhania darbar, well, WHY is it that WHOSOEVER steps out of Singhania house and comes back, Gayitri asks him or her "bahut der laga di" 😃 whether it's naitik or rashmi (when she came back frm Maheshwari house) or Nandini ...are they EVER on time? so tht we don't get to hear this bekaar ka ghisa pita dialogue?

Nandu's decision is good but BM is on her side so Nandu and Mohit ki jodi toh hit hai ! Aksh plz keep out of it this time...Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
If they show Akshara coming back only to keep the Singhania;s reputation intact in front of their relatives, it would mean that the CT's think that women should not have any expectation of self-respect in her husband's home. Get out when your husband thinks you are a pain, come back when your MIL thinks she should be a show-piece in household pujas!! WOmen shouldn't expect any iota of respect or understanding from anyone in her sasural.  
Naitik seems to give two hoots about Akshara anyway nowadays, Real shame how the CT's destroyed a beautiful on-screen relationship

nice naksh scene... sum hope is back...

Their  car scene was good.......loved it....atleast for some times..
Originally posted by Relda

If they show Akshara coming back only to keep the Singhania;s reputation intact in front of their relatives, it would mean that the CT's think that women should not have any expectation of self-respect in her husband's home. Get out when your husband thinks you are a pain, come back when your MIL thinks she should be a show-piece in household pujas!!WOmen shouldn't expect any iota of respect or understanding from anyone in her sasural.
Naitik seems to give two hoots about Akshara anyway nowadays, Real shame how the CT's destroyed a beautiful on-screen relationship

it's not "IF", they ARE showing it 😭
Can someone give us  more of a detail update?
I liked the car scene. Akshara wasnt happy to see him nor did she give him any bhaav 👍🏼. I liked the way the pallu slipped....now I am quite convinced that she will get him back on track. Singhanias can only think of their khokhli izzat....dont think of anybody's self respect and happiness   😡. Now, they will understand when the doctor breaks the rishta...I hope it happens.   😡   😡   😡
Originally posted by srkloverdiamond

Can someone give us more of a detail update?

the updaters will do it..these days i dun know whoz updating 😕
Shankari was getting sadistic pleasure when Nandini said i'll not marry Mohit :D now why is she happy or sad?
Originally posted by Nishitah512

I liked the car scene. Akshara wasnt happy to see him nor did she give him any bhaav 👍🏼. I liked the way the pallu slipped....now I am quite convinced that she will get him back on track. Singhanias can only think of their khokhli izzat....dont think of anybody's self respect and happiness   😡. Now, they will understand when the doctor breaks the rishta...I hope it happens.   😡   😡   😡

the sad part is that she'll bring Naitik back on track or he will come back himself but the same is not gonna happen with Singhania's ! 😭 😃 chal gtg