CM Feb 15 - 19 updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

enn aaapu chellam, enn oppari chellam, enn uduma chellam, enn morrapaadu chellam, enn saabam chellam chellamae..as the serial is going as per to these words...he he he he ... 😆 Edited by sweetygrey - 14 years ago
Thanks for the excellent updates aish..

Amudha.. good decision.. drill some sense into CM too to walk out of your mom's home which is more sick than Pearl's home..
nice update thanks

hope CM walks out like amutha. let vadai and Pearl fight to get their sothu.
So RR is out of picture for 3 months. He must have new assignment then.

Thanks for the updates Aish & Anj.
thanks for detailed update guys!

Thanks for the updates anjali..
Thanks for the updates Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
thanks for the detailed updates aish and anjali!
Venkatrao's scenes are just annoying-they're trying to make him out to be a cool cop kinda character, but it isnt working!
Amudha made a good decision to walk out-she's always annoyed me, but pearl and valli were just too much. Bell and Solai are just useless goons who listen to anni dearest. How can they support her actions??
Thanks for the wonderful updates Aishu and Anj👏

Agreed with you, Brins. Solai and Bell are dumb and naive to go ahead with Muthus acts, I guess money and ego means more than the value of relationships...I used to think Muthu at times was right and felt bad for her, but now..i lost all kind of respect for that lady
👎🏼 I really hope that Bell marries kavi so she can make his and his family life a nightmare😡 

Amudha whom I considered as a manic actually took the right decision on walking out of that house and Bell. She is better without him who is good for nothing exepect to nod yes and no to his anni these days🤢

CIB officers role are stolen or inspired by one of the roles Sathyaraj played in Malabar police, only difference is..he played a mallu and this one is from Andhra😊