CID

Request CID Episodes

bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How about the first episode of Daksh? Are you the uploader?
shaina_mbbs thumbnail
Do u have first episode of daya???
shaina_mbbs thumbnail

How about CASE OF MISSING BULLET?

dipankar_dutta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi bentogoa,

can u plz upload the CID 111 min special single-shot episode " THE INHERITANCE " ?

hav u uploaded any episode already??? if yes then where???

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do you have case of talking parrot? Can you upload it?
rabiazm thumbnail
do you have the case "THE FORTUNE TELLER"?? plz let me knw
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this. 😊

There are many cases that I want to have in my collection. I'll list some here and if you have any, please upload them.  I don't remember the names of some of them but I'll provide anything else I know.

These are the cases whose names I know:

• The Case of Close Room (1998)
  • The Case of Vanishing Lady (1999)
  • Target: CID (2004)
  • Case of the Secret in the Ashes Part 1 (Nov 12, 2004)
  • Case of the Stolen Ring Part 1 (May 6, 2005)
  • Case of the Engraved Rice Grains Parts 2-3 (April 22 & 29, 2005)
  • The Case of the Killer Lake Part 2 (May 27,  2005)
  • Case of the Staged Murder  (June 3 & 10, 2005)
  • Abhijeet Sawant Under Arrest (June 17 & 24, 2005)
  • Code Name : Banjara (July 1 & 8, 2005)
  • Trail in London (November 18 & 25 and December 2, 2005)
  • Mad Bomber: I need only the CIDSB crossover episodes not the CID episodes. The CIDSB episodes were aired on August 15 &16, 2005.
  • Anokha Intequam: This was another crossover with 6 parts. These were the airdates:
    1. Anokha Intequam Part 1 (CID Aug 26, 2005)
    2. Anokha Intequam Part 2 (CIDSB Aug 29, 2005)
    3. Anokha Intequam Part 3 (CIDSB Aug 30, 2005)
    4. Anokha Intequam Part 4 (CIDSB Aug 31, 2005)
    5. Anokha Intequam Part 5 (CIDSB Sep 1, 2005)
    6. Anokha Intequam Part 6 (CID Sep 2, 2005)
  • Murder In The Safety Vault (May 12, 2006)

These are the cases whose name I don't know or not sure:

• The very first case of the show i.e. Episodes 1-2
  • Viren's last case (aired in March 1999 according to prabhanarayan)
  • Asha's last appearance. I think this was Case of the Dazed Man. According to prabhanarayan, her last episode was aired on February 20, 2004. 
  • The case with Om Puri in which Daya was framed.
  • Two cases in which Salunkhe was the suspect. Aired in June and August 2002. The second one ended with his departure from show as he was transferred. The details were posted by prabhanarayan in another thread:

This content was originally posted by: prabhanarayan

The problem is I don't have any names of cases from 2002 but I can give you case preview of episodes aired between Jun-Aug 2002. 2 Previews from June 2002 and 4 from Aug 2002.

JUNE 2002
===============================

Dr. Salunkhe is driving on the road when he almost bangs into a pedestrian who suddenly darts across. An accident is averted in time but strong words are exchanged and both men lose their temper. An insignificant event at the time takes on a lot of significance, when the same man is found dead. Dr. Salunkhe is the prime accused of the murder.

With very little time for the next hearing, the CID officers try and find out who would gain from framing Dr. Salunkhe in a murder. With just a fragment of glass found at the crime scene, they manage to get to the most likely suspect. But how did he frame Dr Salunkhe? How did he manage to get Dr Salunkhe's fingerprints on the crime scene and murder weapon? As the court date looms, the CID team races against time.

AUGUST 2002
===============================
An apparent street accident turns out to be a brutal murder. The dead man has no identification on him and all the CID find is a clipping of a matrimonial advertisement hidden on his person. The only problem is there is no such girl as the matrimonial describes... the entire ad is fake. so what does it really mean? An innocuous matrimonial ad leads the CID into a bizarre case of wheeler, dealers and cold blooded murderers...

An investigation into a collection of clippings of matrimonial advertisements makes the cops realise that the innocuous ads are actually coded essages indicating meeting places. But what happens in these meetings? Unsure, the CID decides to place a coded message of his own and the cops go undercover to see what happens. The ACP doesn't realise it, but he has literally signed his own death warrant.

Dr Salunkhe is in a hysterical state and even as the CID rushes to stop him, he manages to shoot himself. As he is rushed into surgery, the CID team contemplates one of the toughest cases they have ever come up against? A seemingly innocuous case on the outside of a burglary and murder but a complex case that has turned cop against cop and them against each other bringing in a new forensic investigator, cause Dr Salunkhe to turn his gun, on himself?

The victim was clearly murdered by a gunshot and the gun has been found, but the bullet has conveniently gone missing. The ACP is aware that without the bullet any ballistics test is not possible and they cannot incriminate the killer who is from the victim's family. Is it a coincidence that forensic expert Dr Salunkhe is a friend of the family's? Salunkhe meanwhile has put a counter accusation on CID officer Abhijit of having tampered with the evidence on the crime scene. Where did the bullet go? A new forensic investigator comes in to investigate Salunkhe himself!

That's it for now. Yeah I know, that's a lot of requests. 😆 But hey there's no pressure. Take your time and upload whatever is possible for you. 😊

Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
bento thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehal_7s

Do you have case of talking parrot? Can you upload it?

This Case is already Online.

bento thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Thank you for this. 😊

There are many cases that I want to have in my collection. I'll list some here and if you have any, please upload them.  I don't remember the names of some of them but I'll provide anything else I know.

These are the cases whose names I know:

• The Case of Close Room (1998)
  • The Case of Vanishing Lady (1999)
  • Target: CID (2004)
  • Case of the Secret in the Ashes Part 1 (Nov 12, 2004)
  • Case of the Stolen Ring Part 1 (May 6, 2005)
  • Case of the Engraved Rice Grains Parts 2-3 (April 22 & 29, 2005)
  • The Case of the Killer Lake Part 2 (May 27,  2005)
  • Case of the Staged Murder  (June 3 & 10, 2005)
  • Abhijeet Sawant Under Arrest (June 17 & 24, 2005)
  • Code Name : Banjara (July 1 & 8, 2005)
  • Trail in London (November 18 & 25 and December 2, 2005)
  • Mad Bomber: I need only the CIDSB crossover episodes not the CID episodes. The CIDSB episodes were aired on August 15 &16, 2005.
  • Anokha Intequam: This was another crossover with 6 parts. These were the airdates:
    1. Anokha Intequam Part 1 (CID Aug 26, 2005)
    2. Anokha Intequam Part 2 (CIDSB Aug 29, 2005)
    3. Anokha Intequam Part 3 (CIDSB Aug 30, 2005)
    4. Anokha Intequam Part 4 (CIDSB Aug 31, 2005)
    5. Anokha Intequam Part 5 (CIDSB Sep 1, 2005)
    6. Anokha Intequam Part 6 (CID Sep 2, 2005)
  • Murder In The Safety Vault (May 12, 2006)

These are the cases whose name I don't know or not sure:

• The very first case of the show i.e. Episodes 1-2
  • Viren's last case (aired in March 1999 according to prabhanarayan)
  • Asha's last appearance. I think this was Case of the Dazed Man. According to prabhanarayan, her last episode was aired on February 20, 2004. 
  • The case with Om Puri in which Daya was framed.
  • Two cases in which Salunkhe was the suspect. Aired in June and August 2002. The second one ended with his departure from show as he was transferred. The details were posted by prabhanarayan in another thread:

That's it for now. Yeah I know, that's a lot of requests. 😆 But hey there's no pressure. Take your time and upload whatever is possible for you. 😊

I don't have the following
The Case of Close Room (1998)
Anokha Intequam Part 2 (CIDSB Aug 29, 2005)
Anokha Intequam Part 3 (CIDSB Aug 30, 2005)
Anokha Intequam Part 4 (CIDSB Aug 31, 2005)
Anokha Intequam Part 5 (CIDSB Sep 1, 2005)
Episodes 1-2
Viren's last case (May Have any idea of name)
(A lot of cases of this years are missing dates in my records)
(1998-2003)

"The case with Om Puri in which Daya was framed." are u talking of THE CASE OF THE COUNTERFEIT COP ? (I have that case)

"Two cases in which Salunkhe was the suspect. Aired in June and August 2002. The second one ended with his departure from show as he was transferred. The details were posted by prabhanarayan in another thread:"
1. THE CASE OF THE CLINCHING EVIDENCE = HAVE
2. CASE OF MISSING BULLET = NOT HAVE

Edited by bentogoa - 14 years ago