ff=(mjht)..v-day bash.the end.(part 6,pg23)du c:-)

Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys I am writing this one shot as an extention to what happened on the v-day episode'.its a long short story or a short fan fiction
anything u want to say

n this ff is dedicated to my jaans mallu n vinu

lov u guys
Lov u guys
INDEX
PART 1(PG 1)
PART 2(PG 5)
PART 3(PG 10)
PART 4(PG 14)
PART 5(PG 19)
PART6 (PG 23)

N people pls tell whether I should continue or not'

If yes then the next part will be coming soon'..

Feel free to critisize

Lov

Dolly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

How could all this have happened ' how did he ended up being the reason behind his beloved's tears that too on this day'.???

Samrat had no idea how to react to the sudden change of events' marriage has been something he had loathed deeply from the time his parents had seprated '.

When his parents use to fight he n suhani used to hide in their rooms covering their ears with pillow covers in order to miffle the voices ' none of them have ever been much successful''

N then one day his parents got seprated'. That was the day he had started ' feeling terrified just by the sound of the word marriage'. N today this word had broken havoc again in his life'..

Just a few moments ago his chashmish has walked away from him with tears in his eyes'..

"yeh tune kya kar diya samrat?????.tune aaj apni chashmish ko rula diya'."

Samrat slumped on the bench in that lonely corridor n took his head in his hands'.

The shock had worn off till now n the full impact of what had just happened started to creep over him slowly'.

Gunjan's words ringed in his ears

"to tum mujhe se pyaar karte ho lekin shaadi nahin karoge hana'"

He remembered how on saying this statement gunjan's eyes had filled up with fresh tears'. All because of him just him''.

A sharp jab of pain hit him hard against his heart'.

A broken heart did pain a lot' n samrat knew this only too well'

Hasn't he promised his chashmish that he would never let any pain cum near her'. Hasn't he promised her that he would do whatever it takes to keep her happy n today '''

"vo tujhe aaj hi shaadi karne ko thode bol rahi thi samrat'..vaise to tu kehta hai k tu apni chashmish k liye bhagwan se lad jaayega aur aaj tu usi laddki ko itni si khushi bhi ni de saka ?????"

A lone tear from his eyes fell on his hands.. he suddenly felt incomplete ,, as if a huge chunk had been extracted out of him that to forcibally'.something was amiss ,'. Something was missing from his life'

He still loathed the word marriage but he wasn't going to loose his love for that .. no chashmish was too important for him.. she was his life ' his soul''

Samrat  got up n scanned the whole corridor'' he couldn't spot gunjan anywhere'.

He ran .. his pace increasing with every passing second''may be she has gone out she must be wanting to remain alone'.

Samrat reached the main gate which opened up into the basket ball court'' he could hear voices.. lots of voices.. was someone fighting'.??

His speed increased'..

"GUNJAN JAO YAHAN SE"

Adhiraj's voice reached samrat the same second as he reached the basketball court '..

The scene registered with him quickly .. those goons who had tried to force him to give them entry to the ball were creating trouble..

He saw gunjan standing terrified in one corner.. he wanted to assure her that every thing will be alright but then he spotted  adhiraj fighting with a guy .. the same one who had tried to force him in giving him entry the other day,' that guy had pistol in his hands '

Samrat ran forward to help him'.

What happened next blurred everything '.

An accidental fire''. At the same time samrat reached the spot where gunjan was standing''

He saw the bullet pierce her n heard her gasp..

The next second he was supporting gunjan who suddenly seemed unbalanced..

"chashmish ' chashmish.. nahin pls nahin'"

Samrat's voice got muffeled as he crazily tried to revive her'..

Gunjan's eyes half closed.. she was fighting the black curtain with all her might..

The black curtain that was here to end her'..

But there was pain so much pain' may be if she allowed this dark curtain to fall she will get relieved of it '.

The next seconds she felt someone's hand over her face'

"chahmish pls pls pls"

The voice was sounded terribly broken'. It was samrat .. her samrat was so tensed .. he sounded so afraid'. Gunjan wanted to calm him down , to assure him ,,, but it was difficult to find her voice among all this pain'

Instead she used up all her energy to open up her eyes''

She blinked n tried locating samrat'. She found him just in times'

Suddenly the physical pain looked more endurable to her' at least it was better then seeing so much pain in his eyes'..

"saaaa'..mmmm' ratt"

"haan chashmish main hun yahan '. Mein tumhein kuch nahin hone dunga chashmish.."

She held on tighter to him'.. the darkness was just inches away ..

Samrat held to her tightly too .. n looked in her eyes'.his own eyes wet'

suddenly his world was disappearing n he was clinging to it with all his might'.

"sssaaa.. m rrrraat ' I 'l''lo.v uuu"

"chashish pls pls pls"

Saying so he hugged her tight' the tears flowed on'.

For the two off them the world had approached its end

None of them noticed anything

None of them noticed how the whole college has gathered in the court on hearing the gun shot' none of them noticed the stupefied faces of the students as the saw a crying samrat''''''''''..

"chashmish ' pls pls ..mein tumhare bina nahin reh sakta pls '."

He saw her face again .. it was covered with sweat n her eyes were rolling over.. in the next second he took out his hanky n wiped off the sweat from her face..

All the while crooning her name absently'.

N then he suddenly felt his hands light ' the hold that gunjan had on his arms disappeared ' he saw her closing her eyes' this time he didn't move .. didn't protest..

Just made his hold on her tighter''

Her eyes closed n with that every emotion of pain,,, loss,,,love wiped of from samrat's eyes' they were blank just blank''''''.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Do tell guys whether should I continue

I hope meine melodrama zyaada nahi kar diya

Lov

dolly

Edited by dolly18 - 14 years ago
that was so emotional.....nevertheless, gr8 job Dolly!do continue soon....hope Sam recovers from the shock 2 take her 2 the hospital soon....
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ dolly i am speechless yar superb os i loved it do continue i will be waiting for your next part and thanks dear for pm
lovely os dolly
loved it
plzzzzz continue soon dear
luv ya

omg dolly

tu mujh marn chati ha ikya
what a beautyfull start
it was so mindblowing one
plz plz continue soon yaar
what to ask in it
n THANX for the pm dear

love
sana
Edited by sana866 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by dolly18

grttttt work dolly...after so long i gotta read ur OS......some of the lines were so realistic n situational that i had to highlight them......very much tuned to situation n in synch dear....continue soon ...waiting for d second part

Hey guys I am writing this one shot as an extention to what happened on the v-day episode'. Technically speaking its not a one shot ' as it'll have two parts'

I couldn't post both parts together ' guys pls read it n tellllll whether u liked it or not..

N mallu I did what I have to nn now its ur n vinu's turn'.

Lov u guys

N people pls tell whether I should continue or not'

If yes then the next part will be coming soon'..

Feel free to critisize

Lov

Dolly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

How could all this have happened ' how did he ended up being the reason behind his beloved's tears that too on this day'.???

Samrat had no idea how to react to the sudden change of events' marriage has been something he had loathed deeply from the time his parents had seprated '.

When his parents use to fight he n suhani used to hide in their rooms covering their ears with pillow covers in order to miffle the voices ' none of them have ever been much successful''

N then one day his parents got seprated'. That was the day he had started ' feeling terrified just by the sound of the word marriage'. N today this word had broken havoc again in his life'..

Just a few moments ago his chashmish has walked away from him with tears in his eyes'..

"yeh tune kya kar diya samrat?????.tune aaj apni chashmish ko rula diya'."

Samrat slumped on the bench in that lonely corridor n took his head in his hands'.

wow dolly dear....this one statement said so much about the defeat n hopelessness of sammy's situation

The shock had worn off till now n the full impact of what had just happened started to creep over him slowly'.

Gunjan's words ringed in his ears

"to tum mujhe se pyaar karte ho lekin shaadi nahin karoge hana'"

He remembered how on saying this statement gunjan's eyes had filled up with fresh tears'. All because of him just him''.

A sharp jab of pain hit him hard against his heart'.

A broken heart did pain a lot' n samrat knew this only too well'

Hasn't he promised his chashmish that he would never let any pain cum near her'. Hasn't he promised her that he would do whatever it takes to keep her happy n today '''

"vo tujhe aaj hi shaadi karne ko thode bol rahi thi samrat'..vaise to tu kehta hai k tu apni chashmish k liye bhagwan se lad jaayega aur aaj tu usi laddki ko itni si khushi bhi ni de saka ?????"

hope sammy yeh padhe aur samajh jaaye that chashmish wants a commitment n not marrg imme  πŸ˜‰

A lone tear from his eyes fell on his hands.. he suddenly felt incomplete ,, as if a huge chunk had been extracted out of him that to forcibally'.something was amiss ,'. Something was missing from his life'

this was a clincher ....jus d way sam wud have felt...."something was amiss"....no better description for his condition

He still loathed the word marriage but he wasn't going to loose his love for that .. no chashmish was too important for him.. she was his life ' his soul''

Samrat  got up n scanned the whole corridor'' he couldn't spot gunjan anywhere'.

He ran .. his pace increasing with every passing second''may be she has gone out she must be wanting to remain alone'.

Samrat reached the main gate which opened up into the basket ball court'' he could hear voices.. lots of voices.. was someone fighting'.??

His speed increased'..

"GUNJAN JAO YAHAN SE"

Adhiraj's voice reached samrat the same second as he reached the basketball court '..

The scene registered with him quickly .. those goons who had tried to force him to give them entry to the ball were creating trouble..

He saw gunjan standing terrified in one corner.. he wanted to assure her that every thing will be alright but then he spotted  adhiraj fighting with a guy .. the same one who had tried to force him in giving him entry the other day,' that guy had pistol in his hands '

Samrat ran forward to help him'.

What happened next blurred everything '.

An accidental fire''. At the same time samrat reached the spot where gunjan was standing''

He saw the bullet pierce her n heard her gasp..

The next second he was supporting gunjan who suddenly seemed unbalanced..

"chashmish ' chashmish.. nahin pls nahin'"

Samrat's voice got muffeled as he crazily tried to revive her'..

Gunjan's eyes half closed.. she was fighting the black curtain with all her might..

The black curtain that was here to end her'..

But there was pain so much pain' may be if she allowed this dark curtain to fall she will get relieved of it '.

The next seconds she felt someone's hand over her face'

"chahmish pls pls pls"

The voice was sounded terribly broken'. It was samrat .. her samrat was so tensed .. he sounded so afraid'. Gunjan wanted to calm him down , to assure him ,,, but it was difficult to find her voice among all this pain'

Instead she used up all her energy to open up her eyes''

oh my god ...u described this scene so beautifully ....so typical of our gunjan....jus d way she wud have overluked her pain n wanted to comfort samrat....

She blinked n tried locating samrat'. She found him just in times'

Suddenly the physical pain looked more endurable to her' at least it was better then seeing so much pain in his eyes'..

"saaaa'..mmmm' ratt"

"haan chashmish main hun yahan '. Mein tumhein kuch nahin hone dunga chashmish.."

She held on tighter to him'.. the darkness was just inches away ..

Samrat held to her tightly too .. n looked in her eyes'.his own eyes wet'

suddenly his world was disappearing n he was clinging to it with all his might'.

"sssaaa.. m rrrraat ' I 'l''lo.v uuu"

"chashish pls pls pls"

Saying so he hugged her tight' the tears flowed on'.

For the two off them the world had approached its end

None of them noticed anything

None of them noticed how the whole college has gathered in the court on hearing the gun shot' none of them noticed the stupefied faces of the students as the saw a crying samrat''''''''''..

"chashmish ' pls pls ..mein tumhare bina nahin reh sakta pls '."

He saw her face again .. it was covered with sweat n her eyes were rolling over.. in the next second he took out his hanky n wiped off the sweat from her face..

All the while crooning her name absently'.

N then he suddenly felt his hands light ' the hold that gunjan had on his arms disappeared ' he saw her closing her eyes' this time he didn't move .. didn't protest..

Just made his hold on her tighter''

Her eyes closed n with that every emotion of pain,,, loss,,,love wiped of from samrat's eyes' they were blank just blank''''''.

the above 5lines were very realistic expression of thots beautifully tuned into appropriate words πŸ‘

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Do tell guys whether should I continue

I hope meine melodrama zyaada nahi kar diya

Lov

dolly

What do you mean should I continue???
You HAVE to continue you wrote it so beautifully!!!!!!!
awesome update. just too good.loved it.
I'm speechless now.
thanks for the pm dear.
dolly... you have to continue!!!! i'll kill you if you don't!!!!😑
this was sooo sad...😭 gosh i almost had tears in my eyes!!!!
please update asap!!! can't wait.....
waiting for your pm hun..
love ya... πŸ€—